Part 36

in order to prove that ning yiwei was indeed piling lego last night, liang chong deliberately walked to the empty room, stood next to the imperial battleship, and took a close-up and sent it to kong shenfeng.

kong shenfeng did not reply for a long time, and liang chong, by the way, called his subordinates and explained some work matters.

he originally regarded today as ning yiwei's birthday, made plans early, and vacated it for ning yiwei, but he did not expect to spend it at home with ning yiwei. in the evening, i booked a restaurant, i don't know if ning yi is willing to get up and eat.

liang chong, who talked with his subordinates for a long time, hung up the phone and found that kong shenfeng had returned a short message to him, "nice ride" and a thumbs up expression, and also sent a remake of liang chong's family portrait. with the editing pen that came with his mobile phone, he drew a circle on the head of a young girl.

this family portrait reminded liang chong of the one hanging on the wall of his grandmother's house, which he had never looked at carefully when he passed the cloister, but looked closely at the wallpaper and photo frames, and there was some familiar feeling.

before he could reply, kong shenfeng sent the caption of the picture over, answering liang chong's question, and he told liang chong: "before your aunt had plastic surgery." "

liang chong enlarged it again, and ning yiwei did have several inexplicable images. eyebrows, chins, standing postures, and even the habit of taking pictures of the slight side of the head seem to be exactly the same. if the girl on the picture stood with ning yiwei, no one would think that they were not relatives.

"it's very similar." liang chong replied.

as soon as he returned, kong shenfeng suddenly withdrew the "before your aunt had a facelift", and after a few seconds, he sent a "beautiful appearance when yi xin was seventeen years old".

it should be scolded by kang yixin again. liang chong, calmly put away his mobile phone, glanced at ning yiwei's precious imperial battleship, and returned to the room.

ning yiwei fell asleep again.

the curtains were all drawn, the room was very dark, liang chong turned on a wall lamp, and saw ning yiwei's eyelashes long over the lower eyelids, sleeping peacefully.

ning yiwei's real sleep was far behind his stupid appearance of pretending to be asleep, stable and well-behaved, as if he was dreaming the best dream.

he rested his right hand on his left and fell asleep on his side in a secure position.

ning yiwei has not lacked love, has a very healthy and happy family environment, grew up in care, suffered some hardships, but will not remember, there are few material needs, sometimes a very unreliable environmentalist, sometimes very environmentally friendly. it depends on whether he is fighting with liang chong.

shortly after liang chonggang graduated, he asked his secretary to apply for a credit card supplementary card, and when ning yiwei came to his house one time, he casually stuffed it into ning yiwei and told ning yiwei the limit of the card.

ning yiwei was also shocked as liang chong's surprise, saying how it was so high, and then threatened liang chong, "you call me a little slave again, and i will go to the mall tomorrow to brush it."

but then there was no follow-up.

at first, liang chong hoped to receive the news that the deputy card was swiped by ning yiwei every day, he could know what ning yiwei was doing, or make a phone call to joke that ning yiwei was spending in a certain place, and then gradually, liang chong probably understood that ning yiwei would not think of using it, nor would he use his card.