Part 10

liang chong's mind was absorbed, and he worked in the study for a while, when he heard the half-hidden door outside, and ning yiwei was calling out to him.

"liang chongliang chongliang chongliang chong." ning yiwei's voice came from far and near.

liang chong raised his head, did not stand up, and looked intently at the door.

not long after, a hand pressed the edge of the door frame, and ning yiwei leaned in and said, "you're working." 

NING YIWEI HELD A TOWEL IN HIS HAND, AND THE WATER DRIPPING FROM THE END OF HIS HAIR SOAKED THE EDGE OF THE PAJAMA T-SHIRT WITH A DARK WATERMARK.

he washed it so slowly that he felt as if he had been steamed by the heat of the bathroom, and even the knuckles of his grip on the towel were powdered.

"what?" liang chong asked him.

"oh, i can't blow my hair myself," ning yiwei said sheepishly, "i want you to help me." 

liang chong nodded, closed the computer, stood up, and accompanied ning yiwei to the bathroom of the guest room.

the water vapor in the bathroom had almost dissipated, liang chong took a chair for ning yiwei, let ning yiwei sit in front of the washstand, turned on the hair dryer, and reached out to stroke ning yiwei's hair.

ning yiwei's hair was fine and soft, and it was not easy to blow dry, plus liang chong's unskilled, blowing for a long time was only half dry. ning yiwei rarely enjoyed this kind of treatment, leaning on the back of the chair like a great uncle, constantly giving advice to liang chong.

"the outlet is a little closer," ning yiwei said with his eyes closed, "it seems to be a little hot." 

liang chongmo silently took it farther away, and ning yiwei said, "so far away, you can't blow dry." 

liang chong couldn't bear it, turned off the hair dryer, looked at the triumphant ning yiwei in the mirror, and said coldly: "shut up, sit me up straight." 

ning yiwei's privileged time lasted only three minutes before it was declared over.

he looked at liang chong reluctantly, sat up straight for a short while, and then lazily went to the marble washstand, burying his face in his elbow, looking defenseless.

NING YIWEI'S T-SHIRT WAS NOT LONG ENOUGH, REVEALING A SMALL WHITE WAIST, AND THE SPINE WAS SLIGHTLY RAISED, LOOKING LIKE IT COULD BE BROKEN WITH ONE HAND.

liang chong remembered very clearly, the moment when he knew for the first time that he had feelings for ning yiwei.

THE PREVIOUS YEAR'S WINTER WAS COLDER THAN USUAL, AND THE TEMPERATURE IN D CITY, WHICH ALMOST NEVER SNOWED, DROPPED TO BELOW ZERO, AND EVEN SLEETED FOR HALF AN HOUR IN THE MORNING.

liang chong took over the company for more than half a year, kang minmin stepped down from the board of directors, took her husband to the southern hemisphere for recuperation, liang chong was busy without touching the ground, every day either sleeping in the lounge of the company's office, or sleeping on the plane, or in a hotel in a different place, it is rare to be able to go home several times a month.

he gave ning yiwei a door card at home, in case ning yiwei wanted to go to his house when he was not there, but ning yiwei was a bit lost, the access control card always disappeared out of thin air, liang chong asked the secretary to go to the property to make five, but only half a year, ning yiwei has all been away.

when he received ning yiwei's call, liang chongzheng stepped down the gangway, and the driver waited not far away, opening the car door for him.

liang chong was very tired this day, and he didn't even want to say a word, so the secretary held the phone for him. probably feeling that the three words "little slave" were a bit difficult to say, the secretary awkwardly stopped liang chong, showing liang chong's screen. ning yiwei rarely called liang chong, so liang chong took over and pressed the answer.