Part 37

at exactly one o'clock in the afternoon on ning yiwei's birthday, he received a message from zhou zirui.

zhou zirui asked him if his imperial battleship had been completed and whether he was free in the afternoon, saying that the books ning yiwei had selected had been wrapped up, and now he could rush to the place where ning yiwei lived and contribute a powerful force to the cause of imperial warships.

ning yiwei especially wanted zhou zirui to come, but he was sick now, and he couldn't even act on his own, let alone ride lego with zhou zirui.

helplessly, he showed his mobile phone to liang chong, who was sitting next to him in the office, and asked liang chong: "what should i do?" "

liang chong glanced down and said, "say next time." "

ning yiwei thought about it again and again, and replied to zhou zirui with pain: "zi rui, i don't have time today. but the remaining half will be kept for you to ride together in a few days. "

he asked liang chong to go to his room yesterday to take a semi-finished picture of himself, liang chong, probably immersed in work, picked up his mobile phone and sent him a picture without lifting his head.

ning yiwei clicked on liang chongfa's picture, looked left and right, was not satisfied, sighed a few times, saw that liang chong did not ask him why he sighed, had to say: "alas, there are several piles of parts that have not been photographed, it looks like buying a pirated imperial warship." "

liang chong did not speak, and ning yiwei said: "the camera is still a little shaky, unlike the photos taken by professional lego lovers like me." "

"oh," liang chong put down the laptop, turned his head to look at ning yiwei, and put his hands around his arms, "think i'm not professional?" "

ning yiwei shook his head sadly and said, "i can't say that i can't send it at all, at least the hull of the ship has been shot in." "

liang chong looked at ning yiwei for a few seconds, reached out and pinched ning yiwei's face without hesitation, and said, "ning yiwei, you are not stupid." "

ning yi looked at liang chong," and "sighed" again. liang chong, very helpless, shook his head, said, "okay, you wait," and got up and went out.

after a while, ning yiwei received a video request on his mobile phone, and liang chong called.

ning yiwei picked up a look, liang chong's picture was in ning yiwei's lego room yesterday, and liang chong's voice came out of the speaker. liang chong said: "professional lego enthusiast ning yiwei, how do you want to shoot? "

"that's it! such! ning yiwei let liang chong move forward and backward, the mobile phone went up, leaned a little further, went down a little, focused on the hull, and finally took a satisfactory photo and sent it to zhou zirui.

Zhou Zirui replied disappointedly: "Okay. 【emoji tears】P.S. the photo is taken quite well, I have saved! "

in the evening, liang chong called the chef to cook at home and brought a beautiful and delicious cake. after drinking and eating, ning yiwei leaned on liang chong, lay on the sofa, watched the documentary, and fell asleep watching it.

if ning yiwei was allowed to evaluate this twentieth birthday by himself, he thought that he should not be self-disciplined enough, and he actually messed with liang chong's family for a day like a running account, whatever didn't do it.

in addition to the good photo taken by liang chong under his professional guidance, it can be regarded as a very good souvenir.

shortly after ning yiwei's birthday, zhou zirui was finally invited to liang chong's house and worked with ning yiwei to finish the remaining warships.