Part 15

liang chong hung up the phone, and the person disappeared from the live broadcast interface.

the director's footage was cut several times, but liang chong's was not found. the host's voice was also a little surprised: "the ceremony is not over, the next agenda is for the chairman to make a speech, but mr. liang seems to have left through the side door, which is not very common sense." 

the camera turns back to the podium, and kang minmin is walking to the edge of the stage with liang qichao.

liang qichao slowly walked up to the stage, pressed the microphone some times, and tried the audition.

"yo, i made a phone call and left," the boy who wanted to buy the lottery ticket originally watched the live broadcast a little sluggish, listened to the host say that liang chong left the scene, suddenly came to the spirit, turned the capacitive pen eyebrow flying color dance, "why go." 

"i must have come to you," said the girl sitting across from him, who was intently reviewing the case record, glanced up at his empty flat screen, and said, "to see how much the student has contributed to the finance department of his alma mater in his three years of enrollment." 

"oh sister," the boy leaned back and waved his hand repeatedly, "i was wrong, don't scare me." 

ning yiwei waited for liang chong to have nothing to do, zhou zirui did a day of courseware dizzy and did not want to do things, the two called a snack, sat on the side, listened to the finance students discuss this classic acquisition case, listened with relish, and also bought an order for several introductory books on economics.

after half an hour, liang chong sent a message to ning yiwei: "i have arrived at the west gate, you come out." 

ning yiwei said goodbye to zhou zirui and walked out with his computer bag. he walked a short distance and met liang chong, who had come in from the west gate.

liang chong's is not the same as in the live broadcast just now.

he took off his blazer, wore a shirt and trousers and leather shoes, and brushed his hair, which had been fixed with hairspray, perhaps to appear more casual, so as to hide in the crowd.

BUT THE STUDENTS IN THE SCHOOL WERE DRESSED TOO CASUALLY, T-SHIRTS, PANTS AND SLIPPERS HAD EVERYTHING, LIANG CHONG WALKED INSIDE, STILL OUT OF PLACE, NING YI ONLY SAW IT AT A GLANCE.

"ning yiwei," liang chong also saw ning yiwei, he stopped, separated by a distance of three meters, his chin was slightly raised, he said to ning yiwei, "how do you walk so slowly." "

seeing that ning yiwei did not speak, liang chong took two steps, came to ning yiwei, pinched ning yiwei's face, and quickly released it

"dare to be in a daze." liang chong said.

he was much taller than ning yiwei, and he had to bow his head even if he pinched ning yiwei's face.

ning yiwei raised his face and looked at liang chong. and liang chong's eyes were very proud and very bad, as if they contained something that ning yiwei didn't quite understand—the kind that would make ning yiwei start to panic for no reason.

"i'm not in a daze." ning yiwei quietly denied it.

ning yiwei removed his eyes, glanced around, and suddenly felt that it was actual

the heart can be compared to an elastic ball with initial momentum, and the ball is in a closed box, evenly carrying out a fully elastic collision, and the cycle should be permanent.

and liang chong, the one who changes the momentum of the elastic ball, is a big villain, he makes the ball become irregular at all, let the ball go back and forth in ning yiwei's chest, and endlessly thump and jump rapidly and chaotically.