Part 19

whatever comes to mind should be done immediately, and there is no room for mistakes on the road to the pursuit of truth.

ning yiwei ordered the cake, returned to the car, and sent a message to zhou zirui without a word: "zi rui, i have something to discuss with you." 

ZHOU ZIRUI WAS WORTHY OF HIS CLOSE FRIEND, AND IMMEDIATELY REPLIED: "WHEN?" CATCHING AND SENDING TWO SCREENSHOTS OF HIS SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS TO NING YIWEI, HE DREW SEVERAL RED CIRCLES ON THE TABLE, INDICATING THAT THESE TIME PERIODS CAN BE VACATED: "I JUST WENT TO MY COUSIN'S DORMITORY TO CLEAN FOR HIM (HE HAS A BIG FRIENDSHIP TONIGHT, AND HAS NOW LEFT), IF IT IS REALLY IMPORTANT, YOU CAN COME DIRECTLY." 

INTIMATELY ATTACH A MAP LOCATION OF D UNIVERSITY FACULTY DORMITORY BUILDING 4.

since zhou zirui had already done this for friendship, ning yiwei did not politely follow him, replying: "i will come later, and i will clean up with you in time." 

after scheduling the evening meeting, ning yiwei was relieved and overheard liang chong say, "i found a doctor to show you my hands." 

ning yi was the only one who froze, turned his head to look at liang chong, and said reluctantly, "don't bother so much." 

"use." liang chong arbitrarily hammered the tone.

ning yiwei did not squeak, bowed his head and stroked his fingers, silently protesting. after a while, liang chong still ignored him, and ning yiwei had no choice but to mutter, "i hate to see a doctor." 

he naturally does not like to go to the hospital and see a doctor, there is no psychological shadow and no exact reason, just like some people do not eat coriander, some people are afraid of the deep sea. before the wound behind the ear was more serious, liang chong asked the doctor to change the gauze he also accepted, but today the back of the hand is only a little scratch, ning yiwei thinks that there is no need to meet the doctor at all.

"i asked him to wear civilian clothes," liang chong, as if he had already thought of a good speech, said to ning yiwei, "i can't see that it is a doctor." 

ning yiwei was not convinced, skimmed his lips, and rolled his eyes slightly over his face.

liang chong grabbed him on the spot: "ning yiwei, what expression did you just have?" the tone was still a bit fierce, full of threats and accounting implications.

ning yiwei did not dare to clash with liang chong, he closed his eyes, pretended to be sleepy, touched his hands east and west to find the blindfold from the glove box, put it on, and yawned again, thinking that his acting skills were good and said: "ah, sleepy, decided to sleep." 

his eyes became dark, he closed his eyes and was quiet for a while, helplessly drowsy for a long time, just wanted to raise his hand to pull off the blindfold, but heard liang chong's call to him: "ning yiwei? "

the car stopped. ning yiwei wanted to make a sound, but before he could do it, liang chong whispered again, "are you really asleep?" 

ning yi only opened his eyes, the blindfold was close to his eyelashes, a little uncomfortable, he did not dare to move, his back was tightly attached to the back of the chair, because he thought what might happen.

"ning yiwei," liang chong's voice came closer, and said to him very softly, "don't pretend to sleep, just sit up when you wake up." 

ning yiwei still did not move.

his heartbeat was slowly and uncontrollably accelerating.

because he knew liang chong better than anyone, he could be sure that liang chong was now pretending to ask ning but was not awake—liang chong did not want to wake him up.