Part 39

it was windy, but the sun was also quite strong, and kang yixin did not go to the company and sat in the greenhouse in the courtyard to bask in the sun. the nanny brewed her a pot of tea and placed it on the glass shelf at hand.

she wanted to wait for ning yiwei to text her back, and she didn't know if she would wait.

on the tail end of kong's summer vacation preparing for his freshman year of high school, they moved into this villa.

THAT SUMMER, SHE HAD JUST FINISHED THREE YEARS OF ASSIGNMENT AND RETURNED TO THE COMPANY'S HEADQUARTERS, KONG WEI WAS SUCCESSFULLY PROMOTED TO THE HIGH SCHOOL OF D UNIVERSITY ATTACHED HIGH SCHOOL, AND KONG SHENFENG LED THE TEAM TO WIN THE BIGGEST AWARD IN HIS ACADEMIC CAREER.

the house was renovated for more than half a year, and some decorative paintings were not hung, the designer set several shades for kang yixin, recommended several galleries and some paintings, and she did not buy them.

because one of kong's favorite cartoonists was going to hold a summer auction in hokkaido in mid-august, kang yixin had already promised him to take him to see it. kong shenfeng originally did not want to go, was forced by kang yixin to take two days off, the whole family went to hokkaido, stayed in the hotel where the summer auction was held, and the auction ended in the evening, and three original manuscripts were happy.

KONG WEI LONG-CHERISHED WISH TO GET IT, HAPPY TO BE NO, STICKING TO KANG YIXIN SAID MOM YOU ARE SO GOOD, KONG SHENFENG WAS SHOCKED BY THE PRICE OF THE ORIGINAL COMIC, AFTER RETURNING TO THE ROOM LIKE AN ANGRY QING, HE KEPT SECRETLY COMPLAINING TO KANG YIXIN, MAKING A FUSS ABOUT WHY HE BOUGHT SUCH EXPENSIVE THINGS FOR CHILDREN, AND MUTTERING THIS YEAR HE BUILT AN XUV COMB DEVICE IN HIS LABORATORY HOW MUCH MONEY HAS BEEN USED TO PURCHASE IT NOW, AND OTHER PROFESSORS IN THE DEPARTMENT HAVE SAID THAT THEY WILL AWARD HIM THE BEST SAVINGS AWARD AT THE END OF THE YEAR, AND THEY DID NOT EXPECT TO BUY A PAINTING FOR THEIR SON SO EXPENSIVE! DON'T DARE TO ACCEPT THE PRIZE, YOU DESERVE IT!

kang yixin still remembered that he said that his son liked you to shut up, and told kong shenfeng that he was absolutely not allowed to mention this in front of xiao wei.

kong shenfeng was very aggrieved and indignant, writing "not good" on his face, and could only compromise and say "well, if you don't mention it, don't mention it."

up to now, kang yixin remembered kong shenfeng's expression and wanted to laugh, but she just laughed and laughed and couldn't laugh out, because it wasn't funny at all, there was nothing funny.

last night, kang yixin saw that ning yiwei could not sleep when she returned home, looked through the official website of ning yiwei's junior high school, watched all the campus news videos of ning yiwei during her studies, and was really found by her to have ning yiwei.

after ning yiwei's experimental paper won the award, several students who did campus journalism went to interview him, starting from the tenth minute of the news video and ending in the fifteenth minute.

AT THAT TIME, NING YIWEI WAS REALLY THIN, EVEN SMALLER THAN THE YOUNGER BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOOKED, NOT AS MUCH AS HE LOOKS LIKE KANG YIXIN NOW, LIKE THE COMBINATION OF KONG SHENFENG AND KANG YIXIN, WEARING A VERY ORDINARY T-SHIRT, THE OUTSIDE WAS A SCHOOL UNIFORM JACKET, HE HAD NOT CHANGED HIS VOICE, HIS HAIR WAS SOFTLY ATTACHED TO HIS FACE, A VERY WELL-BEHAVED LOOK.

the elementary school girl read the manuscript and asked him what new hobbies he had recently, but ning yiwei replied that he had recently been saving money and wanted to buy a cheap old computer to simplify the cash register procedure of his father's supermarket.

ning yiwei said that he cashed at his father's supermarket and worked from school in the evening until the supermarket closed.

you don't know, the cashier at night is particularly difficult to find, ning yiwei smiled and squinted, my father can't recruit people, and there are too many things in the supermarket, although i remember it at once, but others can't remember.