Part 16

ning yiwei sometimes feels that the personal subjective time of some human beings also has a thermal expansion and contraction effect, because he clearly feels that the daily somatosensory time after entering autumn is shortening with the decrease in temperature.

liang chong dismissed his theory, saying that ning yiwei was only "slow to act due to cold fear" and "too much sleep".

to ning yiwei's surprise, zhou zirui actually agreed with liang chong's views and strongly advised ning yiwei to eat more.

zhou zirui seemed to be very sure that as long as ning yi only ate a little more, he would find that the somatosensory time had grown back to summer. of course, ning yiwei had reservations about this, and forcibly pulled zhou zirui together to do a more idealistic ning yiwei speed reference experiment.

ning yiwei's senior year, in addition to the normal class and thesis, there is a new change, he began to learn to drive.

at the urging of her parents and the attraction of the heating in the winter car, ning yiwei successfully passed the driver's license theory test and subject two, and began to prepare for subject three.

after the acquisition, liang chong had some free time, and occasionally had a whole period of rest on weekends, so he would catch ning yiwei and go out to the suburbs to practice.

ning yiwei's courage is very small, the physical coordination is not very good, and with liang chong's car training, it is completely different from the driving school, liang chonghui will make ning yiwei overtake and change lanes, making ning yiwei mentally highly nervous.

every time ning yiwei finished practicing under the guidance of liang chong, he would be frightened and weak, stopped on the side of the road to rest for a long time, and was weak, and liang chong had to hold him down when he changed positions.

after a few times, ning yiwei began to try all kinds of ways to avoid practicing.

in the near future, kong shenfeng returned to china for two weeks, checked the development of the domestic research group, and went to the colleges and universities in lin province to make two academic reports, ning yiwei only met him in a hurry at the center, and did not say much.

on the day of the conflict with kong wei again, liang chong forcibly met with ning yiwei, who had not practiced the car three times, and met at the door of the physics experimental teaching center at three o'clock in the afternoon.

ning yiwei saw that the time was almost up, so he first went to the second floor lounge of the center to find zhou zirui and translate the literature with zhou zirui.

just sat down for a few minutes, ning yiwei received a fucking call.

"but," said lu jiaqin, "where are you?" 

she sounded very happy and told ning yiwei: "dad and mom are in your school, just talked to the person in charge of your second canteen about the supply, your dad also wants the person in charge to talk a few words, your mother wants to come to see you." 

ning yiwei walked out and told lu jiaqin his detailed location, while guiding lu jiaqin to turn and go straight downstairs.

zhou zirui heard that ning yiwei's mother had come, and he also accompanied ning yiwei downstairs.

the second canteen is not far from the experimental center, lu jiaqin turned two corners, walked into the path at the entrance of the experimental center, and saw ning yiwei standing at the gate with a mobile phone, as well as the solid little fat man next to ning yiwei.

"mom," ning yiwei walked over and waved to his mother, "come, this is where i do the project, this is my best friend, zhou zirui." 

"hello auntie." zhou zirui was slightly shy and said hello to ning yiwei's mother.