Y/n: Can I tell you something?
Arizona: Oh god, you don't want this wedding anymore.
Y/n: That's definitely not it. I was just saying that you will never lose me. We can still make this a perfect day.
Arizona: How can this day still be perfect?
Y/n: Because today we will get married and you Arizona Robbins will be my wife. That makes it perfect and that moment will be the one I will remember from today and not some crazy chick walking in and who starts to scream.

Arizona kissed your cheek and gave you a quick peck on the lips.

Arizona: I love you.
Y/n: I love you too. So give me your hand so we can walk down the aisle together and put a ring on that finger of yours.
Arizona: You are amazing, no extraordinary y/n Sloan. Oh and you will get that ring on your finger aswel.

You went back and were standing in front of Bailey waiting for her to ask you to read your vows. All the guest were now back and everyone was smiling and waiting for the big moment.

Miranda: This was a weird start, but I see we are back on track. Arizona, may I ask you to read your vows first.
Arizona: Y/n Sloan falling for you wasn't falling at all, it was walking into a house and knowing you're home. It started with a simple burger, but look at us now. Standing here in front of the most important people in our lives to tell each other we will be there for each other as long as we live. We gave each other promise rings to show our love and today our promises change into something even more meaningful.
I'm so proud that today I become your wife. I love you no matter what. It started in an awful way, but you told me that the only thing that matters is us and this moment, so I will stick to that. I love the way you dance to make me laugh. I love that you always push my hair back when it's in my face. I love that I get a kiss from you every night before falling asleep. I also love your kiss when I wake up, that's the first and best thing in the morning.
I love that you're open to trying new things. Today, I want to make promises to you that I will always keep for the rest of my life. I promise to never stop holding your hand. I promise to make sure I'm not just hungry when I get upset and that I will always let you know what is going on. I promise to give you all the love and support that I give my family. I promise to share my food with you, never go to bed angry and always honor your passion for baseball.
I promise to stand by your side while you face the world. Listen to you when you speak. I promise to join your laughter with my own and when you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark. I promise to grow alongside you, but also to never grow up. I promise to love, respect, protect and trust you, and give you the best of myself, for I know that together we will build a life far better than either of us could imagine alone.
I choose you. I'll choose you over and over and over, without pause, without doubt, I'll keep choosing you. I used to never truly enjoy moments because I was always waiting for what's next. The next thing to happen. Kind of living life in fast forward. Now that I have you, I enjoy the moment. Every moment. Today seems like it's the start of a new journey, but I already belong to you. Falling for you wasn't falling at all, it was walking into a house and knowing you're home. I love you y/n.

Miranda: Thank you for your beautiful speech. Y/n, it's your turn now.
Y/n: I just need a minute to wipe my tears. This was so sweet Zona. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too babe.
Y/n: I want to start by telling you how much I love you. Yes, I love how handsome you are and how you look like a princes, but that's just the icing on the cake. The absolute best part about you is your kind and big heart. You are the most giving, selfless person I know and I thank God every day that you have given all of your love to me, without any hesitation.
That promise ring means a lot to me as I came from far if we talk about love and what love actually means. I promise to walk with you, hand in hand through life, as your biggest fan, your shoulder to lean on, and your best friend. I will be there for you trough every high and every low. I will never leave you.
With kindness, respect and trust, I promise to stick by your side through the challenges and triumphs to create a wonderful life together. I promise to take care of you. Because if I don't, you would actually eat pizza for every single meal for the rest of your life or get a burger. 
I don't know if this counts, but I can basically promise to evenly distribute my cuddle time with you in the morning, nights and during the day. I promise to laugh with you every day, to dance with you in the kitchen and to not rub it in when I beat you in any game we play. You're the one I want to binge watch every show with forever. Your arms are the ones I want wrapped around me at the beginning and end of each day. Your super magical smile is the one I want our kids to have. You're the one I want to love completely and forever. I love you.
Arizona: This was beautiful, I love you so much.
Miranda: I think it's time to exchange the rings.
Y/n: But before that we need to do something first. I want everyone to stand up if you are able to.
Arizona: Why? What are you doing?
Y/n: This is supposed to be the most beautiful day of our lives and unfortunately not everyone is here to celebrate that with us.
Arizona: Y/n, you don't have to do this.
Y/n: But I want to do this. I will ask you all to have one moment of silence to remember all who are not here, but who we all love and miss. Especially today we wished we had all our loved ones here.
Miranda: Thank you all for sharing this moment with our brides.
Y/n: Thank you all. This means a lot to both of us.
Miranda: Thank you for sharing your vows with all of us. The rings you are about to place on each other's fingers are symbols of the love you expressed. They will remind you of the vows you have just spoken, and of the eternal love that you have for one another.
Arizona: I can't wait any longer.
Miranda: Arizona place the ring on y/n's finger and repeat after me. As this ring encircles your finger. From this moment forward. So will my love forever encircle you. You will never walk alone. My heart will be your shelter. My arms will be your home. We will walk thru life as partners & best friends. I promise to do my best to love, cherish and accept you. Just the way you are. I give you my heart until the end of time. I have no greater gift to give.
Arizona: It's looks so good on you.
Y/n: Thank you Zona.
Miranda: Now, y/n place the ring on Arizona's finger and repeat after me. As this ring encircles your finger. From this moment forward. So will my love forever encircle you. You will never walk alone. My heart will be your shelter. My arms will be your home. We will walk thru life as partners & best friends. I promise to do my best to love, cherish and accept you. Just the way you are. I give you my heart until the end of time. I have no greater gift to give.
Y/n: It's the perfect ring for you.
Arizona: This was what I was waiting for all day.
Miranda: By the power given to me by the American Marriage Ministries and by the State of Washington, I now pronounce you Wife and Wife. You may kiss each other.
Arizona: Oh I will.

With that Arizona placed her hand on the back of your head and pulled you in for a long and sweet kiss.

Miranda: Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my honor to present for the first time, Mrs. and Mrs. Sloan-Robbins.
Y/n: I love you Arizona.
Arizona: I love you too y/n.
April: Now it's party time.