EXTRA 10

song bailao's office is very quiet, there is no light, only the hazy moonlight cast outside the window and the brilliant lights of the city, slightly illuminating the interior.

i went into the lounge in the dark, and i couldn't stop calling song bailao's name, but i never got a response.

"song bailao?"

the whole floor was silent, as if i were alone.

there was no one in the office, no one in the bathroom, no one on the bed, and i was about to pull out my mobile phone to call song bailao, when suddenly a tall human body jumped up from behind, and its arms tightened around my waist, shackled me in front of him.

"i've caught you." the sound of a man laughing sounded in his ears.

my heart was still beating violently, and i must have had a panicked expression on my face.

"you startled me." holding his arm, i struggled to calm my heartbeat and complained about his childish behavior.

he glued behind me and staggered to the window to let me see the night of the fragrant pool.

"beautiful?"

it was late at night, and the city center, lined with high-rise buildings, was still lit up and the roads were constantly flowing. there was silence and darkness around me, only song bailao hugged me, and in it, there was a different kind of peace, independent of the hustle and bustle of prosperity.

"beautiful." i leaned back against him and looked out the window.

he pressed his lips to my neck and rubbed them like a big sticky dog.

"ning yu, you are so fragrant..."

my face suddenly warmed up and i whispered, "i came from the shower." "

the arms around his waist instantly tightened tighter, as if they were going to rub me into his body.

"i want to eat you." he buried himself in the side of my neck and asked sullenly, "can i eat you?" saying that he opened his mouth and bit my mouth on the shoulder.

i shivered involuntarily, the place where he bit was not painful, but very hot.

"can you?" he didn't stop when he didn't get an answer from me, pestering and asking again.

i don't reply to him, it seems that the problem is not over.

my voice is as light as a mosquito's song, but because the surrounding relationship is too quiet, i can still hear it very clearly.

the next second, song bailao's arms loosened, the hot body temperature moved slightly away, and then, behind him came his low voice of command.

"lie down on the glass."

我一愣,侧过脸看他:"趴到玻璃上?"

他再次贴上我,将我往前压去。

i was carried forward by him, and finally my hands were propped up on the huge floor-to-ceiling window panes, and my whole body became the same layer of stuffing in the middle of the sandwich, sandwiched in the middle.

"that's it."

i know what he's going to do...

"wait..." my forehead rested against the glass, and i couldn't speak smoothly, "wait, in case someone sees..."

"no, it won't." he seduced me, "no one will see it, i promise." you promised to let me eat you, and i can't regret it. "

i said yes, but can't you go to bed and eat?