CHAPTER 37

[the flower language of mimosa is confession.] 】

i basked outside in the sun for a while, and when my body was not so cold, i stood up with the flower bed next to me. at this time, the theater also dispersed, and the ninth sister-in-law hugged song mo and walked out along the flow of people, saw me at a glance, and quickly walked over.

"you never came back, i thought something was wrong."

i took song mo from her arms, and casually found an excuse to cope with it: "no, i suddenly feel a little uncomfortable, maybe there are too many people inside and too stuffy, so i ran outside to breathe." "

sister-in-law heard the words with a worried face: "then how are you now?" your face doesn't seem to be very good. "

"it's all right."

after playing all day, song mo was so tired in the evening that he fell asleep in my arms. sister-in-law jiu called the driver and asked him to pick us up at the gate.

when i got to the car, song mo lay on my lap and slept sweetly. i tucked the coat that was draped over him, looked up at sister-in-law jiu, and told her that i would still have to use the car the day after tomorrow to see ning shi.

sister-in-law jiu's facial expression was a little stiff, and she wanted to stop talking to me.

i said gently, "say what you want." "

she sighed, "you are in contact with the zhu family now, sir, i am afraid that i will not be happy." "

i understand what she means, the zhu family has betrayed the faith and pit song bailao, as song bailao's legal partner, i should be smarter and stay away from the zhu family, don't go to song bailao's tiger whiskers.

now that i am like this, i can neither please song bailao's goodness nor the zhu family's goodness, and i am at odds with both ends, and i am very much at a loss.

i nodded and said, "i understand, this should be the last time." "

on the appointed day, i arrived at the tea room an hour early. i didn't do anything for an hour, just sat there on my knees, looking at the view of the courtyard in a daze.

an hour later, the door moved slightly, and under the guidance of the waiter, ning shi entered the tea room, and there was no one else behind him.

she didn't have the grace of a noble lady today, threw off her high heels and stepped onto the tatami, sitting on the opposite side of me, and the large bag she carried was randomly piled up at her feet.

"the heat is dead." she poured herself a large glass of water, looked up and took a few sips and drank it dry. as he lowered the cup, a sigh of satisfaction emanated from his throat.

when she misbehaved, she was a bit like the "mother" i remembered when i was a child. she raised me, and of course all these years it wasn't all about calculation. we also used to rely on each other, eating a bowl of noodles and holding an umbrella together.

me and her, not without warm memories. only now, that little warmth has long been cool.

now we are even worse than strangers.

"what about the children?" i asked her.

she glanced at me, leaned over and pulled a few times in the big bag next to her, holding out a palm-sized thing wrapped in a dark red coat.

"i didn't want people to find out, but it was a bit far away, and it took some time to get it." unwrapped the outer shroud, revealing a rectangular lacquer box, she put the lacquer box on the table and slowly pushed it toward me, "at that time, you induced labor, and the cut child i tested, it was a bum." even if you are born, it is useless, he will not live. "