CHAPTER 1

[i once wanted to rebel against fate, and i was not willing to live my life so inaction, but the world did not allow me to be bold and disobedient.] 】

if crying represents a baby's first impression of the world, then the name is the first gift they receive when they come into this world.

some are good wishes, some are mischievous surprises, and some... it's a piece of.

i'm not saying my name is. ning yu, yu bi beilin, yu yu cang, tulip, the meaning is very good, although when i give me a name, i don't have to think, mrs. ning must be "depressed and unhappy".

it is said that this name is still on the day of the account registration, and she really has no way to get it before it takes two seconds to get it. i'm glad she didn't give me names like "ning useless" and "ning garbage", otherwise i might have had a harder time walking in society.

and the reason why she hated me so much was from a hundred years ago.

one day a hundred years ago, the world was suddenly invaded by a new and deadly virus.

darwin could not have imagined that it took millions of years for humans to evolve from ape-man to homo sapiens, and in just a hundred years, they were disrupted by a virus called "c20". the orderly evolution of mankind because c20 suddenly avoided the kangzhuang avenue and embarked on an unknown and rugged road.

the c20 virus is good at lurking and very resistant, sweeping the world in just a few months, and even the most advanced vaccine research laboratories in developed countries are helpless. after the rapid outbreak period, it kills humans in a strange pattern - during the period of c20 infection, the a and o blood types have complete immunity, the b blood type has a certain immunity, and the other blood types are completely immune and fail.

Ab blood type and special blood type died in large numbers, and now only three blood types are left in this world that has been ravaged by c20. And the virus is accompanied by mutation, and each human with the corresponding blood type has a series of regressive animalization phenomena such as canine teeth, gonads, ***, and estrus period.

At this point, in addition to using chromosomes and ** officials to distinguish sex, under the evolution of c20, humans have given birth to a set of ABO sex system.

to distinguish it from traditional blood types, the abo gender system corresponds to the names of the only three remaining blood types that are given the names "alpha", "beta", and "omega".

my chromosomes showed that i was male, that my body had intact male organs on the outside, that i had a not-so-robust fertility sac, and that i was a type b blood, and that the doctor had carefully tested me that i was a beta male.

this stimulated mrs. ning a lot, and the blood type not only determined my social status, but also determined hers.

mutation makes the beta male and female have the ability to conceive life, but this ability is very limited, the fertility sac is like a broken balloon after being used once, it is difficult to persist until the next use, so usually we as a mother have only one child in her life.

my father was said to be a wealthy alpha, and according to the laws of heredity, i had a good chance of being any of the four types of blood. at that time, mrs. ning made an agreement with the other party to let her in the door after giving birth to a or o. mrs. ning gambled on her only chance to have children, bet on the possibility of her future reversal, and wanted to give birth to a noble son.

but she lost the bet, and i was a straw bag.

25% chance that if she dies, she will die, and i am the child she least wants to be born.