CHAPTER 49

[uncle xiao's cooking skills are really good, and it is very fragrant.] 】

i don't know whether it is the weather or the relationship between pregnancy, i have not had a nosebleed for more than ten years, and i suddenly have a nosebleed. blood flowed to my clothes, the spots were like red plums, i wiped my hands, and i had to go to the room to change into a new dress.

the blood was clotting a little slowly, and after fifteen minutes i took the tissue off and tried it, and there was some bleeding. i had to lie motionless on the couch, waiting for the blood to slowly stop itself.

the last child didn't toss like this, he stayed in my stomach very well, quiet as if it didn't exist, which directly led to five months of realizing that i was pregnant.

now that song bailao had my diary and knew about the child, at first glance it seemed as if my secrets were all known to him, and the whole person was naked in front of him, without covering. but if you think about it, we have never solved the misunderstanding to reconcile the relationship as before, not like glue paint, nor have we ever had a heart-to-heart relationship, even if he knew what.

my eyelids were a little heavy, so i simply closed my eyes and took a nap on the couch.

the breeze blew in through the open terrace door, accompanied by the scent of flowers and sunshine, and in a few moments i fell into a deep sleep.

at twelve o'clock in the summer heat, the roof is covered with heat waves, making people not want to step on a step.

but...... looking at the paper bag in his hand, he gritted his teeth and finally stepped into the burning light.

looking around, i didn't see the second figure, and i felt some inexplicable loss in my heart. finding a place where i couldn't get the sun, i sat down and took out my homework, intending to wait another ten minutes.

the hot weather makes people unable to concentrate, and as time passes, the sweat and irritability on the body increase with the second. after doing a problem i got stuck there, oscillating between the options b and c.

the tip of the pen dropped a little on the exercise book, and before he could write down the final answer, a vague male voice suddenly appeared behind him.

"pick b."

i looked back in horror and saw song bailao biting an ice cream in his mouth and was bending down to stare at me... or the workbook in my hand.

my heart was beating out of order, and i asked him in a bad mood, "why can't you walk silently?" "

with an inexplicable look on his face, he stood up straight and said, "why do you want to make a sound when you walk?" "

i gagged for a moment, stared at him for half a moment, and jumped several times between "reasoning" and "reasoning is a waste of time", and finally chose the latter and obediently shut up.

the sweat on the corner of my forehead rolled down and slid to my neck, creating a momentary itch, and i rubbed it with my arm and got up from the ground.

the paper bag fell to the ground, and before i could say anything, song bailao spontaneously squatted down and opened it.

"it's a croissant again." it was too hot, and he held the ice cream handle, and soon the milky white solid melted, and the juice flowed down and dripped between his fingers. he looked at it, lifted the ice cream, and licked the sticky little bit of it without much care.

the tongue is long and dexterous, and the color is dark red, and when it protrudes from the mouth, it looks a little colorful.

i looked away and asked him, "so what do you want to eat?" "