CHAPTER 44

[this fall, xu meiren launched a new cake, osmanthus cheese.] master asked me for my opinion, and i gave a "very good" evaluation against my will. 】

after staying for less than an hour, song bailao greeted the ruan family father and son, saying that he had something to go first.

the other party pretended to stay, and finally sent ruan linghe to personally send us to the door.

"there will be a chance later..." ruan linghe said polite words in his mouth, holding song bailao's hand, his eyes fell outside the door, he didn't know what to see, and began to be out of his mind, "there is a chance... let's talk again..."

i followed his line of sight, and there was a white nanny car quietly parked behind our car outside the door, and he was watching it.

at this time, there was movement in the venue again, and four or five people hurried out from inside.

wu qian was wearing a coat, sunglasses on her face, the skirt was carried by her assistant, and the stars entered the nanny car as fast as they could.

she must have seen ruan linghe, but she still didn't turn her head back, so she said goodbye and left a gust of incense in vain.

ruan linghe's souls all seemed to be taken away, stretching their necks to look in the direction of each other's departure, and had completely forgotten our existence.

"there's a chance." song bailao, as if he hadn't noticed ruan linghe's gaffe, smiled lightly and let go of the hand that was holding him, turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist and walked down the steps.

"the old fox gave birth to a stupid hamster." when he was about to get to the front of the car, song bailao suddenly snorted coldly and said such a sentence.

i quietly glanced at him, only to see that the politeness piled up on his face disappeared, and the corners of his eyes were indifferent, and he did not hide his disgust.

sitting in the car, he looked in the direction of the door, saw ruan linghe still standing in the same place, and threw down two words again.

"waste."

i intuitively felt that he was in a bad mood, and he was farther away from him next to the car door, not wanting to provoke.

song bailao loosened his bow tie and threw it aside, and the big horse golden knife collapsed in the back seat, without moving.

i thought he was asleep, trying to lean against the door and take a break, when suddenly a lazy voice came from next to me.

"is this marking an accident?"

i froze and looked back at him.

song bailao closed his eyes and asked himself, "any forced mark can meet the young master of the ruan family, zhu li's luck is too good, and only a fool will believe it." "

only a fool can believe it, and he is not even a fool. ruan linghe is a silly hamster, he is a silly bird.

i already had nothing to do with the zhu family, and i didn't need to worry about anything, and whispered, "this is his usual trick." "

listening to my words, song bailao did not ask anything else, slightly brushed his face to the side, and after a while his chest rose and fell evenly and fell into a deep sleep.

when he reached mount visconsus, he woke up on a winding mountain road. it seemed like a nightmare, he woke up very suddenly, took a deep breath and sat up straight, followed by a sharp gasp.

because of his movement, i also opened my eyes from my false sleep.

there were no lights on the mountain road, and the interior was dark. in the silence, song bailao's breathing quickly calmed down from the rapid panting, or was calmed down by his pressure.