CHAPTER 36

[liang qiuyang asked me why i hadn't fallen in love for so many years.] why fall in love? how troublesome it is to love this kind of thing. 】

the conversation with song bailao ended in a very unpleasant atmosphere, he did not agree to the divorce, let me completely dispel my thoughts, and let the ninth sister-in-law take away my identity.

maybe i shouldn't have taken the initiative to mention the divorce, and with his character, how could he tolerate me being the one who "spoke first"? i don't mention that sooner or later he will not be able to hold back and will end our marriage relationship. but now i mentioned it, and it was mentioned on the day that the marriage news of zhu li and the ruan family was revealed, as if i had finally completed the task and couldn't wait to get rid of him.

as a noble and excellent alpha, how could he be willing to be toyed with by me like this? if nothing else, just for the sake of breathing, he wouldn't agree to divorce. even if he saw that i was really disgusting.

i called ning shi relentlessly for two days, and on the third day, she finally answered. i asked her if she had known that the alpha labeling zhu li was ruan linghe, which was why i stole the file. in the face of my questioning, she had no guilt and generously admitted to hiding from me.

"don't blame me, i just found out two weeks ago." her tone sounded indifferent, but in fact, she was mean, "even if zhu li's little slut's luck is good, it was actually marked by the young master of the ruan family, and it is also considered that the salted fish turned over and soared into the sky." these two days, yunsheng was very happy, busy with the ruan family to contact feelings. in the end, it is the father-in-law. at the end, she sneered.

although this matter was under zhu li's control from beginning to end, for zhu yunsheng it was no different from winning the first prize of the lottery, it was a happy event from heaven, how could he not be happy.

"never thought about how embarrassing it would be for me to be?"

song bailao and i were originally a commercial marriage, a marriage based on the cooperation of two families. now that the zhu family has betrayed the covenant and switched to the ruan family, my identity has suddenly become embarrassing. just like a birthday party that was originally carefully prepared, only to find that the date was wrong, everything became ironic in an instant, even the cake bought at a high price was tasteless and discarded.

i was the cake that was written on the wrong date. even if nothing is done, existence itself is already a mistake.

ning shi said, "if you have thought about it, you are not afraid if you have thought about it." luo qinghe wants to run for parliament, he must be careful, even if song bailao is angry with you, how dare he? the zhu family and xia sheng have not signed an agreement, nor is it a breach of the contract, at most it is untrustworthy. but there is no adultery and no business, which business is not treacherous? you give him a few months of white sleep, to divorce a little good did not catch, he an alpha what to calculate? "

she thought it through.

if you let her know that song bailao won't divorce me, maybe i will think that i earned it.

i don't want to argue with her about who is right and who is wrong: "since i am useless to you, can you also give it back to me in advance?" "

as long as the children can return to me, everything, song bailao, zhu jia ruan family, as they fight. i will take youyou away from xiangtan and never mix into this business war drama again.

when i'm gone, even if they turn the world upside down.

"well..." ning shi sighed a little, "lately we have been busy with zhu li's wedding, and i can't find time to wait until he is married." "