CHAPTER 54

[if you have some secrets, let me bring them into the coffin.] 】

in the final analysis, the source of all misunderstandings is zhu li's love letter. if it weren't for it, song bailao and i wouldn't be what we are today.

it made him feel intimidated, thinking that he had caught my flaws, and put my flattery and tolerance for him in the name of "like".

it successfully portrayed me as a "rapist" who could hurt others and do dirty things because he "liked".

the rapist joined forces with his stepbrother again many years later, and finally got what he wanted to marry the "victim" of the year.

if everything is based on "likes", it makes sense. but once there is no foundation and no support, all the preconceived notions will collapse and become unreasonable.

song bailao would wonder how normal it was, how could he have thought that in order to make this "castle in the sky" continue, ning shi pulled a big lie to deceive me.

this entanglement between me and song bailao, started by zhu li, ning shi broke the tail, and we could only be like two puppets who couldn't help ourselves from beginning to end, stupid and manipulated.

if you don't like it, why marry him?

the question was not sharp, but every word was like poking at the sorest part of my wound.

for seven years, he didn't know anything, only i struggled, only i was old and difficult to heal. he turned his head and went on with his life, leaving me behind me like garbage.

even my "resentment", he didn't know it.

i sighed in my heart and said, "you didn't marry me because you liked it, did you?" at first, ning shi lied to me that the child was still alive and that if she wanted to return to the child, she would marry you, and after the news of zhu li's engagement came out, she admitted that the child was long gone. you for the cause, i for the child, let's take what we need. after thinking about it, he added, "even if it wasn't you, i would agree." "

he suddenly blackened his face, and i thought he was going to get angry, but after waiting for a moment, he didn't say a word.

maybe i was pitiful as a dying man, or maybe i felt ashamed that his bad temper had not been revealed in front of me for a long time. it almost made me forget how bad he used to be.

"so, just because of the kids." probably hard, his voice was muffled.

i said lightly, "yes, just because of the child." "

he nodded, looked down at me and wondered what to think, and after a while he looked up at me and asked, "do you have any wishes?" i was stunned, and before i could answer, he continued, "do i mean you have any other wishes besides children?" "

he asked suddenly, and i didn't expect it, and i was stunned for a long time before i said, "again... obtain a baking artist certificate. "

"what else?"

"gone."

"baker's certificate..." he read the words softly, thoughtfully.

i don't know what he asked this to do, is it to help me realize my dream before i die?

i thought he should have no problem asking, bowed his head and continued to read the newspaper.

after five or six minutes, the sound of keyboard tapping sounded again in the quiet ward.

after the pregnancy, i suddenly became sensitive to the smell of pheromones, and song xiao said that this is a normal phenomenon, and he also had such a situation at the beginning, which may be the same as morning sickness, which is one of the manifestations of "strong response".