CHAPTER 13

[master has always been reluctant to buy a copper mold of keluli, and when i have saved enough money, i will buy him a set for a birthday present.] 】

song mo looked at me timidly, and even the action of chewing the cake stopped.

he was a sensitive child, and the slightest inattention to his words would cause him harm. although i was also shocked that he would call me "mom", there was no need to deny him at this time and make him feel that he had done something wrong.

he may have been looking forward to it for a long time, brewing for a long time, before he finally plucked up the courage to call me like this. as soon as i thought of this possibility, i couldn't bear to open my mouth to correct him.

pursing his lips, i said to song bailao, "i didn't ask momo to call me that, but... now that we're married, i have no opinion on how he wants to call me. "

with my statement, song mo relaxed and showed me a small smile. i was so soft with his smile that i couldn't help but give him back.

at this time, li xun came with a cup of fragrant black coffee, bent down and placed it on the glass coffee table in front of song bailao, and then she got up and was about to leave, song bailao stopped her and asked her to take song mo to wash her hands.

children do not pay attention to eating, there is a lot of cream on their faces and hands, and they really need to be washed. but i knew that song bailao's main purpose was to separate li xun and song mo so that he could talk to me alone.

watching li xun take song mo's hand and disappear into the corner, song bailao retracted his gaze and looked at me again: "don't do superfluous things." "

although there was no difference between looking at fangcai and prank, at most the expression was a little lighter, but this subtle change was enough to make me shudder.

my eyelashes fluttered uncontrollably, and my smile was dry and fixed on my lips: "what... superfluous? "

"trying to be the 'mom' of my child is redundant." he leaned back in his chair and said directly, "i said that as long as you do what you should do and don't cause me trouble, we can coexist peacefully." you really don't have to play these tricks... i don't want to play a happy game with you for a family of three. "

i felt a sense of powerlessness, and in his mind, everything i might do was purposeful and ulterior motives. he can choose the distance between himself and me, and even "use" my body arbitrarily, but i don't want to take the initiative to get close to him. with the slightest transgression, he would show his sharp beak claws and let me know the consequences of "crossing the line".

this burrow bird, moody and ferocious, is really hard to please. i don't know what kind of fairy character song mo's mother really is, how good she must be, in order to have such a song bailao child... a title to look up to.

"i really didn't teach momo to call me 'mom' or replace his biological mother. i know you hate me, i will try to appear in front of you as little as possible in the future, as for ink... i really hurt him and wanted to be nice to him, not a trick. i wanted to laugh a little as i said, "i would rather be depressed than use a small child." "

after listening to my words, song bailao fell silent, as if pondering the credibility of my words.

halfway through, he said, "remember what you said today." "

i breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that this was the rain and clouds.

"if it's all right, i'll go first." i looked at my watch, saw that it was almost time to make an appointment with ning shi, and got up to leave.