CHAPTER 35

[master couldn't rest assured me, took my hand and said a lot of words, and asked me to find someone to marry early, but after saying it, i regretted it, let me not be too anxious, because i am a soft-hearted person and easy to be bullied.] 】

i lied to song mo.

maybe it's not a "lie", i prefer to call it a "white lie".

in the future, how will i meet with song bailao, to be honest, i didn't have a bottom in my heart before. it depends on a lot of factors, most of which have nothing to do with my wishes. for example, if the alliance between the zhu family and xia sheng breaks down one day, i will probably be handed over the divorce agreement soon. and now...

i was always looking for the right time to talk to song bailao about my children. although he never trusted me and said many times that he didn't want me and his children, i always had a little in mind... delusional, thinking that even if he can't accept me, he won't hate his children.

it turns out i took it for granted again.

his words seemed to strike me in the head, completely waking me up. since he hated me, he naturally hated ya and wu, and hated me for "designing" the children he had.

xia qiao miscarried, and everyone breathed a sigh of relief, because no one expected the product of a conspiracy to be born. if so, how could song bailao be happy that he suddenly had a seven-year-old child? his presence will always remind song bailao of everything that happened in those years.

he will not love him, and he will not become a good father.

since this is the case, there is no need for him to know the existence of youyou. when ning shi returns the child to me, i will submit a divorce application, and then go to another place, instead of being so bustling and noisy, and reopen a "xu meiren" family for the rest of my life.

it was the best ending i could think of in this marriage.

but i forgot that my luck has always been bad, and i think about things well, and i usually don't achieve them.

when the media began to make a big fuss about zhu li's marriage to ruan ling, the young master of the ruan family, and the news, i sat on the couch and stared at the screen, like many viewers in front of the tv, and felt caught off guard.

The Omega that the young master of the Ruan family inexplicably marked... Is it Zhu Li?

i stood up with the remote control in hand and asked my sister-in-law to prepare the car, saying that i wanted to go back to the zhu family.

sitting in the car and looking at the scenery along the road, i was upset and thought a lot.

ning shi said that zhu li was forced to mark when he went to the bar to party, but what if all this was a trap he set from the beginning? just like when i designed song bailao, only this time the object was replaced by another unlucky egg.

i kept calling ning shi, but she never answered, and i didn't know if it was intentional or if the phone was really not around.

when i arrived at zhu's house, i wanted to ask her for clarification, but i didn't expect that she and zhu yunsheng were not there. but the maid stopped me and said that zhu li wanted to see me.

i didn't have much to say to him, but now this confusing situation, except for ning shi, may only be able to answer for me.

following the maid, i stepped into the green grassy garden full of flowers.

zhu li sat in the middle, surrounded by sunlight and fang fei, and there was an exquisite three-tiered dim sum rack on the table, and a white porcelain teacup. he rolled up the book in one hand and read it with great interest as he ate the cookie. anyone who sees him will think that he is clean and transparent, the most ideal kind of omega. only those who have suffered his losses will know how terrible he really is.