EXTRA 3

song xiao came back once during ning xi's full moon, stayed for more than ten days, and quickly left again. this time he went even farther and flew directly to the other side of the ocean, saying that he would go there to photograph migratory birds.

every time he went to a new place, he would send a postcard back, and sometimes i would receive two or three a month, each with a brief greeting to us and the name of the next destination.

he seems to be tireless, to make up for all that has been missed and lost, and he is more energetic than a young man. in just one year, he traveled all over the american continent, and finally returned to xiangtan like a migratory bird when ning xi was one year old.

song mo was very happy to see his grandfather, and the two shared each other's experiences over the past year like friends. song mo talked about an anecdotes from school, and song xiao told him about the strange scenery he saw along the way. the common topic between the two is song ningxi, who learns to speak.

regularly reporting on her sister's growth is also one of the lessons that song xiao left to her grandson.

although song mo is only 7 years old, his reading and writing skills are already very good, and he can skillfully use chat software. the grandchildren often exchanged messages, one showing each other the bird he had photographed, and the other showing the other sister who had taken his own picture. and tout each other.

once i accidentally saw song mo and song xiao chatting, song mo admired song xiao's bird and said, "this bird is really beautiful, grandpa you are so powerful!" "

then song xiao praised song mo's sister and said, "my sister's capture at this angle of falling is really good, and mo mo is also very powerful!" "

the two people were more humble to each other, going back and forth a dozen times, and finally song mo was embarrassed to admit that he seemed to be more powerful.

"my sister can talk, she can call mom and dad and brother, but she's smart."

song mo sat next to song xiao with ning xi in his arms, and from time to time took out the hand she had stuffed into his mouth. the older the child grows, the faster she gets, the more she knows, and now that her eyes are off her, she doesn't know what to expect the next second.

yesterday as soon as i entered the house, i found that she wanted to "escape", but due to her short legs, it was quite awkward to ride on the guardrail.

as soon as she looked up and saw me, her eyes lit up, and she bit her nipple and made a vague "mom" sound.

i sighed and carried her back to the guardrail, and told song bailao and song mo about it at dinner.

song bailao was very excited after hearing this, and after eating, he carried ning xi back to the "scene of the crime" and asked her to do it again.

the little baby bit the pacifier, held on to the guardrail, and looked at him innocently from the bottom up, not knowing whether he understood it or not, and really raised a leg.

lotus root-like white legs straddled the guardrail, and song mo dutifully took pictures on the side, recording his sister's wonderful moments.

"my sister is so good, my sister will be hurdles!"

the shutter sound was constant, and ning xi might also see his brother's excitement, couldn't bear to lose, tried to maintain the balance of his body, and even smirked at the camera.

but her strength was only the strength of a small baby after all, too weak, and soon it could not hold on, and the whole person would fall down.

i rushed forward to pick her up, but song bailao was already ready, reached out and grabbed the clothes on her back, and easily lifted her up.