CHAPTER 42

[today, i made a pot of water cake and was complained by customers because of less sugar, but obviously it tastes no different from usual.] 】

the second time i came to the qingfeng temple, the wooden door was as wide open as the last time, the middle-aged taoist priest was sweeping in the courtyard, and the sunlight spilled down through the dense layers of ginkgo biloba leaves, and blurred the blurred light spots on the dark blue robe, showing a bit of dusty temperament.

"oh, lord, are you here again?" is it a change of heart and wants to find me to tell fortunes? when the daoist priest saw me, he immediately stopped the sweeping action in his hand. with a bamboo broomstick, he touched his eight-character beard, smiled a little, and the dust that came out of the dust disappeared.

i went into the courtyard with the things in my arms and stood in front of him: "i want to ask the governor, do you have any services such as offering tablets here?" "

"tablets?" the taoist priest raised an eyebrow, "the position of eternal life and the position of past lives are all routines in buddhist temples, and taoists do not have these." "

i lowered my eyes in frustration: "excuse me. "turn around and go."

"but!" he suddenly raised his tail note, "we can do a dojo, a blessing dojo, a dojo of death, in fact, the effect is the same." and it's cheap, one-time all-inclusive service for just three thousand dollars. "

"after the death dojo and made this dojo, will you be able to cast a good fetus in the next life?"

"that's pretty much what it means."

i looked at the cloth bag in my hand, my fingers tightened, and turned back to hand it to the other person.

"then trouble you, make a dojo for my child."

the taoist priest looked at me, then at the cloth bag that was tightly bound by a thin coat, and asked me carefully, "what is this?" "

i unwrapped the sports coat on the outside, revealing the white pots and dirt inside.

"my child died before he was born. it's his... ashes. "

"what, what?!"

with a "snap" sound, the broom landed on the ground.

the taoist priest quickly reached out and took the flowerpot, looked it up and down, and beckoned me into the house to sit down and talk.

there are two tattered tile houses in the temple, and when you enter the inside, you feel that your eyes are dark, and you have to be separated for a little time to adapt to the dim light inside. the furniture in the house is very simple, probably because of the poor lighting relationship, and there is a musty smell that seems to be nothing. in the corner of the room was a single small bed, the quilts were neatly folded, and the sheets were not wrinkled.

the viking daoist placed the flower pot on the table steadily, invited me to sit down, and poured me a cup of herbal tea.

"i only have this here, and you'll drink it." saying that, he picked up the teapot and poured himself a cup, and drank it dry in two sips.

he wiped his mouth and coughed dryly, "don't blame me for asking more, i need to understand the situation before i do the dojo." this child, was it not in a few months? "

i held the cup and stared at the floating tea stem in it and said, "five months." "

"when didn't it?"

"seven years ago."

he snapped his fingers, reported the year, and asked me if i was right.

"yes, it was the year. in winter..." i recalled for a moment and gave an exact date.