CHAPTER 69

[bastards make people hate, and charming bastards make people look at them unconsciously.] 】

"congratulations, the c20 virus has completely stopped proliferating, the antibodies in your body have not continued to attack it, and the clinical symptoms have all disappeared." luo mengbai took my hand and carefully examined a small piece of skin on my forearm that had a rash.

as she said, the plaques and rashes on my body had healed naturally, as smooth as if they had never appeared.

once activated, the latent virus replicates in large quantities within the host's cells, triggering a frenzied attack by the immune system. once it enters the "onset period" of c20, according to common sense, the host will quickly decline because of this immune war in the body.

but i didn't, and while i still couldn't completely eliminate the latent virus, it was as if the immune system had reached some sort of reconciliation with c20, and they were back in balance again, no longer burdening my body.

"when are you going to hold it?" song bailao's tone on the side was slightly displeased, "what about the fertility sac?" is there a problem? "

luo mengbai put down my hand in a sad way: "no problem, keep in a good mood, don't get excited and work hard, it's okay to hold on for another month." but i recommend having a laparotomy before 30 weeks, so that it's relatively safe for both the child and xiao yu. "

the pregnancy period has entered 25 weeks, luo mengbai said that he can hold on for another month, which is much better than expected, and i thought that i would not be able to last six months.

song bailao pondered for a moment and said, "can early dissection reduce the risk of adults?" sooner or later, now c20 is under control. "

luo mengbai covered his chest and exaggerated his tone: "wow, cousin, you seem to be a scumbag." before, because the baby was useful to xiao yu, so it was kept for the time being, and now xiao yu's body is not in serious trouble, so he is anxious to take out the people and die coldly. "

song bailao looked at her coldly: "answer my question, don't say something that is not." "

"cough, then 28 weeks of caesarean section, with the current technology, the survival rate of premature babies in this period can reach more than 98%, basically as long as the fetus does not have too many defects can survive." xiao yu, what do you think? "

in 7 months, i have also done the limit of what i can do. besides, ning xi could even defeat c20, what else was she afraid of? she must be a healthy and energetic child, like... little pink sun.

"i trust the doctor's judgment."

luo mengbai laughed and said, "every patient is like you." then i make an appointment for the operating room. "

i pulled down my sleeve, and just as i was about to get up, i heard luo mengbai say again: "the old man of the xia family has come to xiangtan, have you been notified to 'pick up the driver'?" "

obviously, that's not what i'm saying.

song bailao helped me up, and said in a calm tone: "he is one of the shareholders of xia sheng, and it is normal to come to see him at the end of the year." "

"at this time, i always feel a little hanging."

"soldiers will come to block, water will come to cover." song bailao tickled his lips dismissively, "i'm still afraid that he won't be able to die as an old man?" "

on the way back, luo mengbai's words repeatedly appeared in my mind, provoking my mood, and the surname "xia" really did not leave me with any good impression, so i could not help my curiosity.