CHAPTER 17

[has it been sadder to never have it, or is it more miserable to have it and lose it?] 】

i saw that he couldn't walk anymore, so i rushed up to help him. as soon as i walked to his side, my hands didn't touch him, and i was fixed on the spot by a look from him.

"don't touch me."

the moonlight shone through the glass window on the other side of the corridor and fell into his eyes as if frost had fallen. i curled up my fingers as if i had been burned by a blazing flame, and the person unconsciously took a step back.

he staggered against the wall and continued to walk forward, stopping again after a few steps. carefully and painstakingly panting, even if i am a beta that does not have excellent hearing, i can hear it clearly.

looking at song bailao's stubborn back, i gritted my teeth, quickly caught up with him and did not look at his face, and put the person up and walked to the bedroom.

"you let go..." he wanted to break away, but he was hurt and could only be reluctant to be supported by me.

entering the bedroom, he finally gathered a little strength and struggled to push me away.

with a "touch" sound, i slammed my back against the door, and even the best temper would be worn away by his ignorance.

"can you please stop throwing tantrums with me at such a time?" i said in a suppressed voice, "how old are you, and when you should do something, can't tell?" "

song bailao moved his body slowly little by little, the joints were like rusty gears, and every time the arm was raised a little, there would be a moment of stagnation. after some effort, he took off his coat with difficulty and threw it on the carpet.

he turned wearily: "get out, i don't want to see anyone." "

red is always particularly striking on a white background. i stared at his back in shock, not knowing if he had moved too much or if it was just like that on the road, and there were blood stains on the newly changed white shirt.

"don't you understand people?" he unbuttoned it, saw that i was not moving, and issued another eviction order.

"you... the wound was bleeding again. fang cai was still a little angry, and when i saw that song bailao was so badly injured, i was a little frightened, and i couldn't speak smoothly.

he turned his head and looked at his back, and said indifferently, "i'm not a dead person, isn't it normal to bleed?" with that he took off his shirt, revealing the bandages that covered his upper body. sure enough, the blood on it was even worse, staining a large bandage red.

he didn't look at the blood-stained shirt, and the whole person fell towards the bed, and there was no movement.

i was afraid that he would faint, so i looked closely for a moment, and after making sure that the person was okay, i folded the quilt at the other end and covered him below his waist.

looking closely, there are many old scars on song bailao's back that are not wrapped in bandages, and the bits and pieces are also different shapes.

i remember that he used to be injured a lot, but most of them were small injuries in fights, and a band-aid was enough. only once was the injury was particularly tragic, the whole back was blue and purple, and the shoulder was swollen with a big piece, as if he had been hit by a stick or something.

he couldn't reach it himself, so he forced me to rub the oil for him. at that time, i was still wondering what kind of master could beat him like that, and now it seems that this master is probably called "luo qinghe".