CHAPTER 3

i opened pandora's box and plunged myself into despair. 】

my outstretched hand was directly ignored by song bailao.

he put his hands in his trouser pockets and was very arrogant: "what are you doing here?" we should still be two months away from our wedding date. "

i was almost embarrassed not to know what to do, if there was a hole that now led directly to the first floor, i would not hesitate to jump into it, even if it was shattered.

"i..." i looked at him foolishly, my throat tightening and spitting.

sometimes i really hate myself, obviously there are so many in my heart, why do i become clumsy and clumsy as soon as i say it.

suddenly, song bailao's eyes froze and he saw the children behind me.

"song mo? how are you here alone, your nanny? his eyebrows furrowed, and his expression was a little unpleasant.

song mo seemed to be very afraid of him, and without the slightest affection of his son to see his father, he squeezed behind me even more.

"i picked him up in the mall next to me..." i took out my phone and hurriedly called up the call record, "he gave me a phone number, but after calling, the other party thought i was a liar and hung up again." i didn't mean to be in front of you either. the last sentence became softer and softer the more he spoke, and at the end it was almost inaudible.

"ah!" the woman who had been following song bailao, wearing thin-rimmed glasses and dressed as a secretary, suddenly exclaimed, "i did just receive a phone call. sorry, mr. song..."

the words of the female secretary confirmed my statement.

"okay, shut up." song bailao interrupted her with a furrowed brow.

the other party immediately closed his mouth and lowered his eyebrows uneasily.

song bailao's temper was not good before, and it seems that he has not improved after so many years.

"now that it's delivered, i'm leaving." after saying this in a hurry, i was about to press the elevator door. but song mo was still tugging at the hem of my clothes, making it impossible for me to walk freely. it made me a little embarrassed and a little embarrassed.

"little young master, come to me." but soon, miss secretary walked up to him very brightly and picked him up, so that i could get out.

i nodded appreciatively at her and turned and walked toward the elevator entrance.

"are you very proud that after all these years, you have finally been taught to succeed?"

as soon as my index finger touched the elevator button, there was a cold and mocking voice behind song bailao.

there was no response, so i closed my eyes and pressed the button hard.

his voice continued: "don't be too proud too soon. all i want is to marry the zhu family, and it doesn't make any difference to me whether i marry you or zhu li. i'm not going to let him give birth to my child, and naturally i'm not going to let you have it. "

no wonder he was willing to switch from omega to beta, and no wonder mrs. ning would find me. omega and beta are no different from him, nor between the zhu family, they don't want "the prince and the princess have lived happily together ever since", they just want the interests of the two families, a form. that makes all the sense.

but he can't worry, even if he let me give birth to me, i can't give birth, i don't have that ability for a long time.

"ding!"