EXTRA 8

"i haven't left xiangtan for a long time, ruan linghe doesn't let me see the children, afraid of being taught bad by me, i told him that this is the last time i took yue zhu out on a trip before he agreed." it wasn't until the figures of the boy and the nanny disappeared in front of the door that zhu li withdrew her gaze.

he can't leave xiangtan, it should be the relationship between the previous sentence of the injury case, i remember that he was originally sentenced to three years of probation, and three hours of public welfare service a week, counting the sentence, last year should have been all over.

"what are you going to say?"

"abandoned by your own alpha, you must think i'm miserable."

i almost laughed: "why do you think i'm going to keep an eye on your business?" "

although i did hear gossip from liang qiuyang beforehand, just like the report in the daily entertainment news, how the protagonist is actually not related to me, and i will not care.

the wind is silent, the geese are without a trace, even if you have heard it. neither mercy nor schadenfreude.

"wouldn't you?" he smiled, "i forgot that you have always been like this, kind and soft to the point of disgust." i am the complete opposite of you, what i want to do must be done, nasty people must be eradicated, even if it is alpha in the way, i will step on them one by one, so that they become a stepping stone on my road to success. "

just like me and song bailao, one stood in his way, and the other annoyed him, so we deserved to be trampled under his feet and cruelly treated.

he said that my kindness was so soft that it was disgusting, and that he himself was not selfish and vicious to the point of astonishment.

"don't you have a heart?" i felt doubtful from the bottom of my heart.

zhu li looked at me, half silent, and did not answer the question.

"soon i will go back to take charge of zhu's energy and tell song bailao that if there is any grudge, i will see you in the mall." he put on his sunglasses again and turned away.

since then, i have been a little absent-minded, even if i don't care anymore, but it is undeniable that i was still disturbed by this sudden encounter.

"...... sweet-smelling. "

"ning yu!"

i jerked back, and song bailao stood in front of me, holding a bottle of half-drunk mineral water in his hand, and hanging from his body that had not yet dried out.

"what do you want to do with that?" he reached out and rubbed my hair and handed me the bottle of mineral water.

"i just saw zhu li..." after taking the bottle, i looked up and took a few sips, and repeated to song bailao what happened to fang cai in front of the bathroom.

"he's really haunted. want to beat me at the mall? he snorted coldly, with obvious contempt.

zhu li had never won over song bailao before, and even if he didn't take the class seriously at all, he could always sit firmly on the first throne of the grade, and had the ability to learn that people envied and did not want to accept. and no matter how hard zhu li tried, he could only rank second.

天生的强者,不服不行。

"你就是因为这么个东西心神不宁?"宋柏劳勾起我的下巴,眉头微蹙。

"我怕他又耍什么阴招。"

he wiped the corners of my lips: "don't believe in your husband's ability? "