CHAPTER 67

[i found that as long as i was weak, song bailao would be weaker, and if i showed timidity, he would not be angry.] 】

han yin's evidence soon came in handy.

luo qinghe can be called a real "fast and fierce accuracy", and even the steps of detonating public opinion on the internet have been omitted, and all the evidence has been directly given to the chen family.

chen hazel is an old and good person in the business circle, and he has a little friendship with everyone, and his relationship with luo qinghe is not bad, and his relationship with ruan huaxiong can also be. but a good old man does not mean that there is no temper, this kind of touching the bottom line, poking the reverse scale, no matter how big the friendship can not pass. on the third day after luo qinghe took away the hard disk, the news that zhu li was summoned by the police to assist in the investigation became the headline of the day.

i asked song bailao why luo qinghe did not directly hand over the hard disk to the police.

song bailao said: "directly handed over to the police, in order to exclude dissidents from the election. it was handed over to chen hazel, and he decided on the follow-up matters, for the sake of great friendship. the two intentions are one low and one high, the result will not make any difference, and even you can get a free favor, why not choose the latter? "

i was stunned to hear it, and couldn't help but give a thumbs up: "great." "

if you don't say that the hearts of politicians have seven tricks, ordinary people are really inferior.

song bailao threw aside the book he was reading, grabbed my wrist, and brought me to him.

"why don't you praise me?" i'm also very good. he rested his petty chin on my shoulder and whispered against me.

i smiled slightly, "hmm... awesome. "

i casually and casually said that i was surrounded by him, with his back against his chest.

"ning yu," song bailao said in a lazy voice, "do you like me a little bit now?" "

he seemed to just casually ask, and his tone did not care at all. i only didn't care when he didn't care.

"there's still a point." the hand around his waist tightened involuntarily, and i continued, "after all, even the ninth sister-in-law has two points." "

the breathing in his ears disappeared, and after a moment, song bailao gritted his teeth and said, "am i not even as good as the ninth sister-in-law?" "

"you're asking me..." i smiled at the corners of my lips, and the volume gradually became smaller, as if timid.

song bailao's breathing was obviously thick and heavy, and his chest was also quite heaving, and finally he was really angry, and he bit down on my earlobe. but it didn't take real effort, and as soon as he felt the pain, he let go.

"why are you biting me?"

i covered my ears at once, my fingertips felt a little wet, and my earlobes didn't know if it hurt or something else, it was hot.

he hugged me from behind, his lips pressed against the back of my neck, more precisely, the location of the bite marks.

"although i hate the marking between a and o, sometimes i have some almost stupid thoughts."

i waited for him to say it, but he abruptly stopped.

i had to ask, "what thought?" "

his hot, wet breathing hit the back of my neck and he said somewhat vaguely, "if only you were omega... thoughts. "