CHAPTER 65

[song xiao said that after ning xi was born, he might leave xiangtan and return to his old business to shoot things around the world that he wanted to shoot.] as long as he is happy, of course i support him. 】

during the coldest season in xiangtan, my pregnancy entered its 20th week. there is a slight bulge in the lower abdomen, and the fetal movement can already be felt.

In order to get more detailed data on my body and detect the changes in c20, Luo Mengbai did an amniocentesis for me. Before doing it, she told me that the probability of the child being alpha and omega was relatively high, and she tended to be an omega, and finally made it as she said.

this result seemed to entail some of her conjectures and greatly encouraged her.

and the problem of the fertility sac, which has always worried me a little, seems to be really like divine help, and it has not caused too many problems. in luo mengbai's words: "it is full and smooth as if it has never been used, and if it continues like this, it may last for 35 weeks or more." "

after song bailao learned the gender of the child, he began to decorate the baby room. curtains, wallpaper, and even the shape of the lamp are his favorite styles and brands.

not only that, he also hung a lot of oil paintings by modern artists on the wall, two paintings on one wall and three on one wall, and the spotlight was turned on, and he didn't know which art museum he thought he had entered.

"how's it going?" he adjusted the balance of the picture frame and turned back to me.

i stared at the geometric figures painted with various shapes and colors and nodded reluctantly: "not bad." "

he stepped back to admire his achievements and came to me in a tone that was not without pride: "this is the work of jack athos, which i photographed at sotheby's two years ago, twenty million." "

i almost choked on my own saliva.

twenty million in one painting, five paintings... a hundred million?

ten xu beauty?!

although this baby room is not dreamy at all, it is really called "luxury and expensive", so expensive that i suddenly worry. such a valuable painting is placed here, even if you are not afraid of stealing, in case you are damaged and dirty by the child in the future, the loss is directly jumping.

"will it be... too wasteful to put here? "

song bailao raised an eyebrow: "these are the cheapest in my collection." "

okay, when i didn't say.

after a period of rehabilitation, song xiao lost her crutches and was able to walk independently. although there are still some problems with running and jumping, he has been working very hard, believing that in a few months, he will be able to look like a normal person.

i'm not sure if he overheard the conversation i had with song bailao on the rooftop that day, because since then, he has become more and more cautious and trying to please song bailao. although he always looked energetic and enthusiastic in front of people, several times i couldn't sleep late at night, and when i got up and blew the wind, i could always see him walking silently around the house alone. the back looked lonely and lonely, looking very worried.

two days ago, he also took a small black box the size of a third of the size of a slap to the ninth sister-in-law, saying that he would entrust someone to send it to luo qinghe's family and personally hand it over to luo qinghe. it looked a lot like a ring box.

i don't know what is inside, but i intuitively feel that luo qinghe should not be happy when he receives it.

seeing that the parliamentary election is about to begin voting, another big thing has happened in xiangtan.