CHAPTER 22

[it rained for days, and my wounds hurt. 】

song bailao really came to the mountain to recuperate, and when the injury was healed, he also left. he and i returned to the state of being invisible and stiff before.

simply put, it was the cold war.

"i haven't seen you in a long time." waving my hand at the camera and looking at the rising number of people online, i nervously looked away, "sorry for stopping the live broadcast for so long, starting today, i will continue to broadcast for three days and 72 hours in a row." i, i know a lot of people still have a misconception about me and don't believe i have real strength. it's okay, i'll slowly prove it to you. "

pulling out the sugar and cream cream prepared in advance in the refrigerator, i started making small parts, fish, shrimp, cornice arches, red corals and pearl-bearing mussel shells.

after eight hours of live streaming, i turned my sore neck, stopped for some water, and did a ten-minute break.

[depressed you are so good-looking, do you remember me when i paid attention to you before? 】

glancing at the messages scrolling across the screen, i picked a few replies.

"remember, there were only about thirty people in the live broadcast room at that time, and i remembered everyone's name."

some things are really forced, and if they are not forced, they don't know how much potential they have. in just eight hours, i have begun to get used to being full-face in the camera and speaking much smoother.

as long as you focus on the things you love, it seems that everything next to you is no longer important.

"it's true that the sugar and cream cream don't taste too good because it's so sweet. it is also a pity that the outside and the inside cannot be taken into account. "

"the brand of pigment? good color sense in fact, only need red, yellow and blue three colors is enough, if not good then recommend your brand..." i picked up a small bottle of turquoise pigment on the side, palm behind it to let the camera focus, "see? it's this brand, it's easy to use. "

"if you want to make a good cake, you still have to practice more."

the number of people in the live broadcast room has exceeded 5,000, which is the best result since my live broadcast. but i know that most people come to see the hilarity, and a few even come to find stubble.

however, due to the large number of people online, even if there are discordant sounds, they will soon be brushed over.

[hoshizawa has forgiven you, you are still the evil person who first sued and beat a rake, how can you be such a vicious person.] for example, something like this.

[technology is so bad, hoshizawa dumped you ten streets!] another example is like this.

[since marrying into the rich, hug your husband's thighs and don't let him mess with the little star is true, is it not good to teach your husband and children at home? and so on.

at 11 o'clock in the evening, i said goodnight to the audience behind the camera and went to sleep. but the camera is still on, and the livestream will continue until i finish the work i have in my hands.

at nine o'clock the next day, another 12-hour live broadcast from morning to night, i began to make the most sophisticated and important core part.

as i gradually carved a milky lump of sugar with my fingers and a carving knife, someone on the screen had already guessed what was under my hands.

[this is the dragon, the dragon's horn, the dragon's mouth, and the teeth, praise me, i guessed right!] 】

i laughed and said, "yes, it's a dragon." everyone should know the story of sun wukong taking the needle of the sea god, right? "