CHAPTER 66

for zhu li, everyone is a pawn that can be used, including himself.] 】

i gave the phone to song bailao.

he looked at me in surprise, looked at his phone again, and answered it.

"yes, i am song bailao." the han yin on the other end of the phone did not know what to say to him, he was still careless at first, his fingers scratched the remaining bit of sauce in the bowl, put it in his mouth and sucked it lightly, he heard half of the eyebrows suddenly rise, and his face changed, "you come now, meet and talk." "

after a moment, he pressed the phone and returned it to me.

"han yin said that the whole thing about the attack on chen hazel's daughter was a conspiracy, and she knew who did it." song bailao said.

"conspiracy?" i was a little shocked, "who did she say?" "

this matter is not a small trouble, if it is a conspiracy, what is it for? targeting the chen family, or... my mind suddenly flashed the picture of luo qinghe being smashed eggs, and i felt that i had caught something.

could it be aimed at luo qinghe?

song bailao looked at the sky outside the window and burst out two words in a deep voice: "ruan family." "

it's not unexpected, but it's still shocking.

the ruan family's methods were also too dirty, and they even took the innocent little girl. i know that politicians are fierce and fierce, but this is no longer fierce, it is a subordinate work.

half an hour later, han yin arrived.

as soon as she entered the door and saw me, she first smiled and greeted me, and when she turned to song bailao, she was immediately a little restrained, and the hand that was firmly grasping the strap looked very nervous.

"mr. song, i have brought some evidence to prove what i said..."

song bailao stopped her words: "let's go to the study." "

the two of them went upstairs, and halfway to the end, song bailao suddenly stopped without warning and turned around.

he looked down at me condescendingly and ordered, "go back to your room and lie down, don't think that you can ignore the doctor's advice if you are better." "

i looked away from him and scratched the tip of my nose in embarrassment: "got it." "

两人消失在转角后,我招来九嫂,让她等会儿宋墨下课后记得把冰箱里的马卡龙拿出来给他吃,但叮嘱她不要给太多,这东西糖分多,吃多了容易晚饭吃不下。

after the ninth sister-in-law should get off, i went upstairs to take a nap.

i don't know how long later, when i was sleeping soundly, i felt the bed under me move slightly, and a warm human body was hugged behind me.

he wrapped me tightly in his arms, buried his face behind my neck, and his breath was all blowing on my neck.

although he was still a little confused, as soon as he was in this position, i felt that he was going to bite me, and the whole person woke up in an instant.

probably feeling my tightness, the person behind me breathed lightly, then raised his head and did not continue to be next to me.

"awake?"

i didn't look back: "hmm. "

"han yin is gone." song bailao said, "she gave me a hard disk, which contains a lot of evidence that the attack on chen hazel's daughter was planned by zhu li." for the sake of the ruan family, he also used up all means. "