CHAPTER 23

if life is made up of catastrophes, then my calamities must be like dominoes. 】

song bailao rushed from the city in only half an hour, and the car drove all the way to the gate, and the brakes were so loud that they could be heard upstairs.

he ran into my room breathlessly and said, "what about things? "

i quickly pulled out the flash drive and handed it to him: "here." "

he hurried to come, and when he reached the point of receiving something, he became cautious, slowly probing his hand and holding it slowly.

"did you see it?" he asked me.

i was a little weak by his question, shrunk my neck and said: "just look at the front a little bit, the courier did not write the name of the recipient, i thought it was sent to me at first..."

song bailao looked around my room, saw the laptop on my bed, and took a few steps over to plug the flash drive into the computer.

"get out."

he operated my computer, occupied my room, and sent me away like a dog. be on top and ignore others. he didn't even know how much of his details resembled luo qinghe, though he would never admit it.

probably seeing that i didn't move, he looked up, and pointed his fingers in the direction of the balcony: "go there and stay." "

given that the video content was private and indeed not suitable for me to be present, i finally chose to go to the balcony.

the weather is getting hotter and the mountains are also carrying a hint of heat.

i held my chin up, my elbow propped up on the railing, looking at the endless green of the distant sky, my thoughts uncontrollably returning to the video just now, back to what xia qiao had said.

finally relieved...

i have no pheromones, and i don't know what the real mark looks like, but it is said that it is a wonderful feeling that the body and mind have found their home, allowing the missing self to be complete.

the pheromones exchanged by ao carry some magical chemical effect that will cause them to develop uncontrollable love and longing for each other. therefore, even if some ao acts involuntarily, like luo qinghe and xia qiao, even if they do not petition again, they cannot do anything to hurt each other.

alpha's bite stopper, omega's bite ring, is a sign of identity, but also the shackles of their lives.

the law can reduce the possibility of mismarking to a limited extent, but it cannot offset the tragedy of artificial creation.

i was blowing the wind outside for half an hour, blowing a little sleepily, and suddenly the balcony door was pushed open and song bailao came out of the house.

"...... bullish? "i looked at the bed, the computer was closed, and the flash drive on the side was unplugged.

song bailao returned in a hurry, and he did not have time to remove the bite stopper.

"hmm." he put his hand behind his head, and i was able to get a closer look at the details of his removal of the bite stopper.

Bite stops, like bite-resistant collars, require the wearer to pass a specific sequence of fingerprint passwords to unlock. As for why it is so complicated, there is a funny saying that the inventor believes that once involuntary into estrus, neither Omega nor Alpha has the IQ to unlock such a complex fingerprint lock.

for example, alpha can also remove the bite stopper on specific occasions, and the omega has been required to wear it all day because of their bite-proof collar and the function of the estrus warning device, and some countries have not married omega to remove the collar privately and may even violate the criminal law.