EXTRA 4

two big news have been out lately.

one is that liang qiuyang, the little king of the music world, will soon marry luo mengbai, a promising rising star in the medical field and the heir of sanatorium and hospital; the other is that the gland removal surgery has finally passed the clinical trial, and xiangtan has become the first area where the glands can be legally removed, and on the day the bill came into effect, luo qinghe had completed his own gland removal surgery when he appeared in front of the public.

there are many protests, and many conservatives believe that three years of clinical observation is simply not enough to form reliable data, and such an important surgery that may even change the future of all mankind will require long-term trials of thousands of people for a period of ten years or even decades.

if there is no guarantee of foolproofness, the bill should not be introduced. that's what they think.

"has the c20 not taken away enough from humans?" it killed a tenth of the world's population and then brought us to its knees like beasts. if we don't make drastic changes, we will only be its slaves forever. outside the door of the parliament, in the face of the reporter's questioning, luo qinghe also gave his own reply.

due to the potential risks, this procedure can only be performed voluntarily in adulthood. if it is during the marriage period, the marriage must be terminated before it can be performed.

on the day of liang qiuyang and luo mengbai's wedding, song bailao could only take my two children with me to the wedding day because of a temporary important meeting, and he promised to arrive before exchanging rings.

since the two newcomers are popular kings in their respective fields, the number of guests present is spectacular, and there are hundreds of people in security alone.

the wedding venue was in a private winery of the locke family, the building was built in the tuscan style, with white walls and red tiles, surrounded by vast vineyards, like a beautiful castle in a fairy tale.

entering the winery gate, the huge european-style garden in front of the house is decorated with white and golden balloons, and the stage for the ceremony is decorated with a large number of elegant flowers.

"momo, how do you feel?" want to cough? "

spring is the season of asthma, song mo just had asthma two days ago, originally i wanted him to rest at home and not come, but he refused. there are so many flowers in the venue, although luo mengbai said that he has carefully asked people to check it, i am always afraid of omission.

"i don't want to." song mo was wearing a mask, and his voice was a little muffled, "mom, i'm fine, don't worry." "

he's ten years old this year, alpha is taller and bigger than both beta and omega, i haven't felt it in the first two years, but since last year, he suddenly swooped up like a bamboo shoot, and now it's all up to my chin.

"brother, fruit." during the conversation, ning xi took song mo's hand and was about to go to the long table full of food.

she was wearing a small white dress specially prepared for her by liang qiuyang, and her hair was half-tied and pinned to beaded flowers. just like when song mo was a child of me and song bailao, ning xi would also send rings to liang qiuyang and luo mengbai later.

seeing that song mo, whose sister said that she would go wherever she went, was going to be pulled away by her, i quickly grabbed her other hand and picked her up.

"bear with me not eating now, in case you get a ring on your clothes and wait a while to give your aunt a ring, it won't be beautiful."

"but it seems..." she looked at the table of fruit, "there are berries." "