CHAPTER 31

[everything i learned when i went to school was returned to the teacher.] liang qiuyang asked me a math problem today, saying that it was his fan who tested him, and it took me an hour to solve it, and it turned out that it was a heart-shaped line on the coordinates. 】

when i went out, song bailao was talking to people in the study.

he drank too much two days ago, got up and said that he had a headache and a cold, anyway, where it was uncomfortable, simply did not go to the company, at home to run a business. even if they wanted to see anyone, they were directly recruited to the mountain, and video calls were also used for meetings.

in the past two days, the family has been coming and going, going in and out, and from time to time you can hear the angry scolding and low rebuke coming from the study. everyone, without exception, went in with a worried face, and came out with a hanging head.

"i've given you many chances, and my patience is limited by zhang shikuan. since you can't meet my requirements, i have to go to someone else. tomorrow you can stop using the company, go out. "

i walked by the door of the study and listened to the words of song bailao. just as i was about to leave, the door opened in front of me, and out came a middle-aged man who described himself as gaunt and somewhat scruffy. he held a stack of papers in his arms and walked in a hurry, looking rather embarrassed.

it was just a quick look, but i remembered him. before in xia sheng was also trained by song bailao to be a dog bloody head, li xun also said that others are good, that is, the project has not progressed, and some of the words are sorry for each other.

it seems that song bailao is exhausted after all, and is too lazy to give the other party another chance.

i looked at the reopened door, and li xun's voice was faintly heard inside.

"don't be angry, there's always another way..."

afraid of inexplicably touching song bailao's moldy head, i quickly and silently passed through the study and slipped downstairs, like a big rat with agile movements.

today, ning shi rarely took the initiative to contact me, saying that he wanted me to have a video call with youyou.

i don't know why she was suddenly so kind, but as long as i can see youyou, even a photo, a video, i am very happy, i don't want to care about her original intentions.

people were in good spirits, and ate half a bowl of rice at noon, and it was hard to stay up until the afternoon, and i simply rushed to the place designated by ning shi.

this time, instead of making an appointment at a café, she met in a tea room for afternoon tea. the separate tatami private room, looking out, can see the dry landscape of the courtyard, which is quieter and more suitable for talking.

"how's it been lately?" ning shi wore a long skirt on a white background, covered with a layer of ink-like yarn, and her hair was scattered, becoming more and more graceful and elegant, and her temperament was outstanding.

she picked some tea and put it in a bowl, adding a little hot water to make a paste. then add more boiling water, pick up the tea spoon in hand and beat it quickly until a dense white foam forms on the surface of the tea soup.

"the staff were very friendly and helpful."

i don't know anything about the tea ceremony. she made the tea and handed it to me, and i took it carefully, not knowing whether to pour the foam on top or drink the soup below.

"how is song bailao treating you?" she drew the gourd as she did, picked the tea again, and beat the second bowl of tea.

"well, it's good." the tea is just the temperature of the entrance, some bitter, long aftertaste, but also a different taste.