CHAPTER 21

[buttercup and austin rose are really the two big mountains in the world of mounting.] 】

ning shi finally called and said she wanted to meet me.

old place, old time.

i rushed away, thinking that i could finally talk to youyou, but i didn't expect ning shi to directly throw me a mobile phone and let me watch the above video by myself.

"what do you mean?" i asked her, "didn't you say good video calls?" "

ning shi rotated the shining diamond ring in her hand and said disapprovingly, "don't forget that at the beginning you promised me to meet the child after half a year, i have now shown you his video so much in advance, if you are not satisfied... that's it. "she's going to take the phone back."

looking at that posture, if i dare to say one more word, don't say meet, even this video she also has to weigh and weigh and then give it to me, and it is not impossible to get up and leave in the next second.

"no..." i snapped at the other end of the phone to keep her from moving.

at this point, i knew that i had completely lost in front of her and had lost my right to speak.

she was like a skilled chess player, and since she decided to marry song bailao, every step of the way had been in her calculations.

when i voluntarily coerce my children, i am self-destructive and give others a handle. she knew very well that i did not dare to disobey her, nor did i dare to disagree with any of her arrangements. i was a dog she had, and i was always obedient to orders.

just like now, she gave me a video, just like a meat bone, and said, "i could have not even given you this bone." "

i believe she can do what she says, she has always had such a fierce heart and determination. in her eyes, there is nothing more important than being able to live in the upper class, even my son is no exception.

"i'm satisfied, i'm satisfied." i lowered my posture, almost begging her.

she was obviously pleased by my obedience, and soon the disguised unhappiness in her eyes disappeared.

"that's right, take it." she took her hand and showed me again the smile that always appeared on her face, like a fake face.

i hugged her "reward" and couldn't wait to click on the video on my phone.

the picture shook for a moment, and a little boy with a clear eyebrow and a light gray sweatshirt appeared in front of me. he stood there with his hands behind his back, looking at the camera somewhat shyly.

"dad, are you okay?"

i could have endured it, but as soon as i heard his voice, my nose was suddenly sore and my eyes burned.

i had never realized so clearly that he was alive and that he was real. i had a child and i became a father.

it was a wonderful feeling, it hurt and i was happy.

"i've always missed you." he smiled at the camera, "i also want to see you early, but grandma said you have something very important to do." can you come and see me when you're done? i want to go home with you. "

i miss you too...

i clutched my phone tightly, my heart twitching, never regretting my decision to be young.

"i'm in school now, and i can recite a lot of poems, so i'll sing a song to you, right?"

he tilted his head and sang me an english version of "little star."