CHAPTER 73

[speaking of which, song bailao and i should be typical "good boys" and "bad boys", and my only rebellion is the tattoo on my stomach.] 】

"you go in later and tell the tattooist to cover the scars on your stomach." ning shi sat in the car, half lowered the car window to talk to me, her face was black and overshadowed, even acquaintances did not dare to recognize her at first sight.

"i don't want to tattoo..." i reiterated my will for the last time, and for the countless times along the way.

ning shi didn't look at me either: "go quickly, i'll park the car and come to you." "

i pursed my lips and turned to walk toward the tattoo shop behind me.

when i pushed open the glass door, my other hand also happened to grasp the metal grip. as soon as i looked up, i saw a beautiful omega, probably about the same age as me, with short hair that was bleached and dyed purple-pink, and a pair of smiling apricot eyes.

"do you come for tattoos too?" he asked me.

with some force, i pushed the door into the store. in the face of his enthusiasm, just vigilant, not very warm softly "um" sound.

"i'm almost tattooed, this is the last time." omega rolled up the sleeve of his right hand and showed me the tattoo on his arm.

it was a unicorn almost finished, cartoonish in shape, bright in color, and the unicorn's mane was still rainbow-colored. pompous, but unexpected... it felt like a good fit for him.

"beauty, here i am again!" he walked to the front desk, greeted him skillfully, and in a few moments went straight into the studio of the single room.

before leaving, he turned back to me and smiled and waved.

the front desk asked me to fill out my profile and then asked if i had a favorite tattooist, i said no, and she took me into an empty studio.

the tattooist of the finishing tool half turned around and was a young female beta.

after the front desk left, she asked me to sit down: "which part do you want to tattoo?" "

resting my hands on my legs and gradually clenching into fists, i lowered my head and didn't make a sound for a long time.

"guest?"

slowly began to move, lifting his clothes, revealing his waist and abdomen.

"i want to tattoo here..." fingertips touched the lower abdomen, landing precisely on the bulging scar.

ever since it appeared on me, i have been paying attention to it a lot, and now i can depict its hideous shape even if i don't look at it.

it was like an ugly centipede, clinging to my skin, slowly eroding my body and even my soul with venom.

the tattooist was silent, and after a moment asked me, "is it to cover the scar?" "

i put down my clothes and whispered, "yes..."

the tattooist fiddled with the computer on the table, and after a moment pointed the screen at me and said, "these are some examples of previous guest tattoos, do you have any interest in looking at them?" "

the pictures are full of pictures, the scars are not the same, and the tattoos are even more bizarre. some cleverly turn the scar into part of the tattoo, which is quite creative; others are much simpler and rougher, directly covering the scar with a thick color, just so that people can't see what it is at a glance, and don't care about the beauty and ugliness of the tattoo.

what ning shi wants should also be the effect of the latter.

but for me, no matter what shape it becomes, no matter how colorful it is covered, the scar is still a scar.