CHAPTER 11

[wings may not be able to fly, let alone toads?] 】

gently pushing open the door, i did not see song bailao's figure in the house. i thought he wasn't in the bedroom, and i was just about to breathe a sigh of relief when i heard intermittent talking in the direction of the balcony.

"as far as asthma attacks are concerned, small problems, you don't have to come specifically."

song bailao's voice was full of an extremely patient deference and a suppressed irritability. not knowing what the person across from him had said, that bit of deference could no longer be maintained, and he began to explode completely.

"how can he say that he is also my son, will i kill him?" whose fault is it that he can't speak? "

the seizure was a long silence.

i lifted the quilt and lay down on the bed, not daring to make a little noise during this time, for fear that this noise would enter song bailao's ears and make him even more angry.

when i finally lay down, i let out a long breath, and the phone of song bailao hung up.

the sliding door opened and closed, and with the cool mountain breeze blowing on the back of my neck outside, i couldn't help but shiver. after a while, the bed behind him sank, and song bailao sat down.

i lay there stiffly on my side, not sleepy at all, always feeling a line of sight staring at me, from bottom to top, blatantly.

what the hell is he looking at?

i opened my eyes and looked straight ahead into the darkness, really wanting to look back behind me. look at what song bailao is doing staring at me most of the night without sleeping.

suddenly, the bed moved slightly, and song bailao finally moved.

in the next instant, a small piece of skin behind my neck was touched by an even hotter body temperature, creating an infinite itch.

"it has healed." he scratched the place where he had been bitten, and there was some inexplicable regret in his tone.

because the position is more awkward, i have not carefully looked at the bite mark, only heard the ninth sister-in-law say two words when changing the medicine, the healing is quite fast, it is a beautiful alpha mark.

drift is not beautiful how to define i don't know, the healing is fast thanks to song bailao's mouth when he did not tear, i have seen a lot of omega neck tearing scars are particularly large, vicious enough to make people look at each other pain panic. without talking about omega, let's say that the scar on the back of ning shi's neck was almost like being bitten by a wild beast. i remember that she couldn't even get out of bed the next day, with thick gauze wrapped around her neck, her face as white as paper, and it took three days to slow down.

thinking like this, song bailao is still "merciful under the mouth".

"when it heals, my smell will fade from you." there was an irrevocable feeling of oppression behind me, and i already had some bad feelings, and i just wanted to turn around and stop him, but he grabbed his chin and fixed his head first.

the sharp pain struck again, the same position, the same depth.

"well..."

although beta does not have a posterior cervical gonad that can exchange pheromones with alpha, alpha pheromones can be injected into the beta's body through canine teeth. as song bailao said, there was a time when i would have his smell on my body. however, this smell will eventually dissipate and cannot form a permanent mark.

the feeling of pheromones flowing into my body was not good, it was sour and swollen, like someone taking an oversized needle into my body.

i couldn't stand the pain, and i pushed song bailao's chest with my backhand, and the strength between his fingers increased, and his teeth were closer together a few points.