CHAPTER 4

【white moonlight as a teenager?】 no, it was horse urine in the gutter, an avoidant existence. 】

"add this purple pigment to the cream cream, don't stir too evenly, fill it into the framed flower bag, choose the no. 101 flower spout..."

the computer was fixed, the wounds on my hands healed, and i quickly resumed the live stream on amber, after all, i didn't have much savings to consume.

the audience's speeches popped up on the screen one after another, and because there were not many people, i replied one by one.

"yes, it's lilacs, the flower language of lilacs... it seems to be first love. "i picked up the pink rose mounting flower that i had made before and placed it together with the lilac flowers i had just made," coincidentally, the flower language of the pink rose also has the meaning of first love, otherwise today's cake will be named 'the girl's first love', right? "

without having to face a living person, i can express my views very clearly and fluently, without getting stuck at all, and sometimes even make two jokes.

"am i named whatever?" that's because you haven't met my mom yet, and she's more casually named..."

amber is a live-streaming platform that is billed on time, and the more viewers in the live room, the longer i stay, the more substantial my income will be. liang qiuyang once joked that this is the parking lot system of the mall, and the store uses various means to retain customers, and the parking lot income will be higher. the two complement each other in order to promote the expansion of the mall.

my store is getting worse and worse, and maybe it will be eliminated in the near future, giving up the shop to more popular anchors.

in the days when i can live broadcast, i cherish the moment and always have to be two points more tolerant of the rest of the audience. even if they ask me questions that have nothing to do with the live content, as long as they don't violate the rules, i will answer.

"my first love?" i paused in smooth flower-mounting motions, and after a while i returned to normal, "i don't have a first love. "

my answer did not satisfy the questioner, who obviously thought i was perfunctory.

[deceitful, how is it possible.] what about the first night? are you still a virgin? 】

the other party did not feel at all that such words had caused sexual harassment to me.

why should i answer such a personal question...

"no..." thinking like this, i still answered the other party vaguely, and then quickly pulled the topic back on track, "these lilacs should be done more closely, don't leak out the base, and then make some separate flowers, which can be scattered next to each other, and it will be more natural and vivid when making flowers." "

but obviously the other party did not give up easily, and when i explained, he sent the same sentence several times, as if afraid that i would not see it.

what kind of person is your first night object? 】

some people are like this, have a strong desire to snoop on other people's privacy, and never feel disrespectful.

but whoever called the other party was one of my few guests, the business was cold enough, if i lost him again, my income this month would probably be even more miserable.

"it's..." i pondered for a moment before i slowly spat out two words, "bastard." "

finishing the cake mounting, my live stream is over.

"if you have any questions, you can leave a message in my amber space, and i will try to answer them for everyone." i waved my hand at the camera, "okay, see you tomorrow." "