EXTRA 6

"master, is that right?"

i took a moment to look at the stainless steel and basin handed over by the teenager next to me: "add some powder, it's a little thin." "

the teenager nodded obediently and turned around to get busy.

when people are old and frail, i want to pass on xu meiren, and i am bound to accept younger children as disciples just like master did when he accepted me as an apprentice.

jian shan is my first apprentice officially accepted, only sixteen years old this year, is a beta, is currently in a half-work and half-study state, only working on holidays.

he has an introverted personality, is not very talkative, and his family is not well-off, so he is particularly able to bear hardships and stand hard work, and his strength is also very large. for now, i'm quite satisfied with this little apprentice.

the internal telephone in the operation room rang, jian shan ran over to answer it, answered twice, hung up, and said: "master, xia sheng's delivery order is coming, do you want to personally send it?" "

xia sheng is not far from here, probably to take care of my "president's wife" business, or maybe he really thinks that xu meiren's cake is delicious, and there have always been many orders over there. but the general order has a delivery man, like this directly to the store, will ask me if i want to personally send over, except for song bailao's order and nothing else.

"what is general manager song going to eat today?"

the rest of the baking room heard me address song bailao and laughed quietly.

jian shan walked up to me and snapped his fingers, "two milk chiffon cups, three chocolate muffin cups, two red velvet cheese mousse cups, and another matcha swiss roll..."

song bailao this person can be for a muffin cup let me ride to him to send him over the guy, order so much, certainly not he ate alone, most likely should be in a meeting.

taking off my hat and mask, i said hello to the others, picked up the items on my order, and rode my bike to summersum.

due to the city center, even if it is not the morning and evening rush hours, the road is still very congested.

there was still a traffic light about to reach the summer tower, i stopped and waited for the green light, and in the last two seconds, everyone was a little stupid. the moment the red light jumped green, the motor vehicle and the non-motorized vehicle started at the same time, and a gray car in front of it suddenly tilted to the right, squeezing into an old man who was riding normally.

the bicycle and the cart had a brief collision, the old man was "oops" in his mouth, slowing down and pedaling dangerously, and when i rode to his side, he was still in shock and was patting his chest.

"are you okay?" i asked him.

he was stunned and said, "it's okay, it's just frightened." the man didn't know how to drive, and he didn't stop when he touched someone, which was too unqualified. "

"i probably didn't notice it." the driver pays attention to the front, and the situation behind the side is inevitably negligent.

after confirming that the other party was okay, i moved on.

parking the car in front of the xia sheng building, carrying the takeaway box just two steps away, i saw a familiar license plate number, which was the gray car that had just hit the old man and did not stop.

it was also a coincidence that the other party also parked in the parking space in front of the xia sheng building, and the person who got out of the car was probably in his thirties, wearing glasses, wearing a dark suit, holding a briefcase in his hand, judging from the comprehensive judgment of height and length, it should be a married alpha.