EXTRA 7

"you pass yours, i pass mine, the well water does not violate the river water, so be it."

i opened some doors again, and song xiao felt it and looked back.

"it's time to eat." i said silently with my lips.

song xiao nodded slightly embarrassed and hurriedly hung up the phone.

ning xi was playing with blocks on the ground, and i walked over to her, bent down and propped up on my knees, and said, "let's fight after eating?" "

she seemed to have just found me coming, snapped back from her concentration, and held out her arm to me in surprise.

"mom!"

i picked her up from the ground and said, "i'll be able to eat when my brother comes back." "

she looked behind me and asked my dad.

"dad is a little busy at work today and won't come back for dinner."

she pouted, "then i won't see daddy again before i go to bed..."

the little girl is afraid to return to her relatives, and she thinks of song bailao when she can't see him for a day, which may be a blood bond.

"wouldn't it be nice to have dad wake you up before he goes to work tomorrow morning?"

she sighed in an old-fashioned manner, as if reluctantly accepting it.

"all right." she wrapped her arms around my neck and said in a childish tone, "you let him play with me more, or i will grow up." "

"did she really say that?"

when song bailao returned home at night, it was already nine o'clock in the night, and ning xi had already fallen asleep.

"you really haven't rested for a long time, and it just so happens that momo is also on vacation, so let's go on a trip together, right?" he took off his coat, and i took it from him and hung up the hanger for him.

"travel?" he unbuttoned his shirt slowly and methodically, revealing his lean body, "speaking of which, i haven't traveled with you yet. "

the clothes fell to the ground one by one, and he stepped out of the pile of clothes naked and walked slowly to the bathroom.

"then where do you want to go, i have no objection."

i took a change of clothes and sent it into the bathroom, and as soon as i entered the door, i was swept away by the hot water vapor.

"why don't you open the exhaust air?" isn't it stuffy? "i put down my clothes one by one and went to turn on the switch on the wall.

the sound of continuous water sounded, and song bailao lay on his back in the spacious bathtub, raising his hand to copy the wet hair.

"forgot." his voice was slightly hoarse.

i wanted to leave, so i walked over to the tub, sat down on my side, and reached out to probe his forehead.

his slightly closed eyes trembled and slowly opened: "what's wrong?" "

the palm of my hand was on his wet forehead, and i was relieved to look closely at his face and not find it particularly bad.

"i'm afraid you're tired and sick." fingers slid down his forehead, his fingertips over his sideburns, and the glaring scar behind his ears.

he chuckled softly, took my hand, and pressed it to the side of his face.

"you're a little too careful." he looked up at me, his dark eyes deep, "i'm in good health, do you want to try?" "

although it was an inquiring tone, before i could answer, he had already grabbed my wrist and pulled me in his direction.