CHAPTER 43

[the rain in the morning was so heavy that when i got to the shop, my clothes were wet.] 】

for half a month after that, i didn't see song bailao again. he has been living in the city and does not come back.

I started the live broadcast again, and the number of viewers was quite large. As Han Yin said, after the fall of Chang Xingze, I quickly became the popular king of Amber. Whether they're curious or genuinely enjoy baking, everyone rushes up to see what kind of character I am, a beta who is better than Omega. My live broadcast is no longer simply "teaching", but more "entertaining".

i don't care what kind of heart they hold to see my live broadcast anyway, they are guests, i make my cake, teach me to mount, and it is no different from the past.

luo qinghe did not allow me to visit song mo, and as long as each call lasted more than five minutes, he would be hung up by the maid on the grounds that the little young master's health had not yet recovered. however, luo qinghe may also be afraid that he is bored, and he is not forbidden to use electronic products, and he will use his tablet to watch me live every day.

during his usual sleep time, i would take half an hour to read a few pages of "the little prince", although i could not accompany him, i also hoped that my voice could accompany him to sleep.

since entering september, it has been raining in the mountains for several days. the metropark daoist said that the weather was not good, and he would wait until after this rainy day to do the dojo and asked for my opinion. i waited for seven years, not bad for a few days, naturally no problem.

the day before zhu li's wedding, li xun sent a dress to the mountain.

"tomorrow afternoon song will come to pick you up and take you to the wedding scene." she handed the clothes in the dust bag to the maid on the side, and said, "i didn't expect that song zong would really run a trip in person. "

if i really expected things like god, how could i not expect him to take me with me?

the thought of seeing zhu li again made me feel a headache.

"can i not go?" i asked li xun.

she was stunned, a little embarrassed: "this... are you unwell? i don't want to help you talk to mr. song. "

"forget it." i sighed lightly, even if he said it, he wouldn't agree, why should i let li xun toss back and forth.

at night, i took out my dress and hung it aside, and when i pulled open the dust bag, i found a golden burrow bird brooch pinned to the chest of my coat.

this brooch is really very characteristic of song bailao. the winged berau bird is surrounded by cinnamon branches, and the clusters of flowers are inlaid with tiny pearls, which are as delicate as a work of art. and...... i weighed it, it was made of pure gold.

i lifted it overhead and put it under the light to take a closer look.

this should be the new "marking" way that song bailao came up with, and when he wears it, he will be branded as "song bailao". whoever sees it will understand that i am his possession.

the next afternoon, after changing into a dress, sitting in the room and waiting for a while, my sister-in-law knocked on the door at five o'clock and said that song bailao had arrived downstairs.

i took a deep breath, got up and went downstairs, and when i got into the car, i saw song bailao sitting in the back row, and i was a little stunned.

he and i wore the same style dress, the neckline of the black coat, the very conspicuous pin, a small tulip carved from the mother of the shell.