CHAPTER 48

[the donuts in the bakery downstairs taste pretty good, and momo will love it.] heck, i miss him a little bit. 】

life in mangshui is comfortable and relaxed, and if it weren't for the fact that having children weighed on me, it would have been an ideal place in my dreams.

dr. tang asked me to make a choice as soon as possible, saying that there is no problem now, does not mean that there is no problem in two months, when the fetus grows up, my fertility sac may rupture at any time, and not only will i be in danger, but the fetus will not be able to survive.

this feeling of powerlessness is too frustrating.

i thought this child was god's second chance, a gift from god. but after going around, it turned out that i still couldn't keep anything. good luck doesn't take care of me, and after hope, there is always a greater disappointment.

"that's a hummingbird." i stared at a photo on a low cabinet to see god, and xiao yu smiled and introduced me, "yellow-tailed sickle-billed hummingbird." "

hummingbird feathers are a metallic dark green with a beak, as the name suggests, in the shape of a sickle. at the time of shooting, it was stopping at a yellow grass.

xiao yu's family has many photos, on the cabinets, on the walls, all kinds of natural scenery, wild animals.

"it's so pretty." i took the hot cocoa he handed me.

in recent days, xiao yu has always invited me to his house for dinner, and i am a little embarrassed when the number of times is more. xiao yu said that my hands are not convenient, and now i am pregnant and it is not good to eat takeaway casually, he sometimes wants to eat two more dishes alone, afraid of making too much to eat, so it is just right, you can improve the food, everyone takes what they need.

naturally, i could tell that this was an excuse that he was afraid that i would think too much, and while thanking him for his kindness, he insisted on paying for his food. he did not refuse, very happily accepted, and added two more dishes in the evening.

after eating, i would always sit at his house for a while and then leave, sometimes turn on the tv to watch some news or variety shows, and sometimes i would just chat like this.

"i used to be a field photographer." xiao yu picked up a photo in front of him, quite nostalgically, "unfortunately, i fell and my legs fell and i was lame, so i didn't fit in with this job." now i live by selling old photos in the late stage of the contact point, and i can barely make a living. "

i looked at his problematic left leg: "is there no rule of law?" "

xiao yu moved his stiff leg and said with a bitter smile, "if your knee is broken, it should be impossible to cure it." i don't ask it to be good now, i just pray that it won't be a demon on rainy days. he looked around and pointed it out to me, "oh, i just wrestled to shoot it." "

i followed his finger and saw a very eye-catching landscape photo hanging on the wall--the morning sun rose from the end of the mountains, staining half of the sky red, and the clouds covered the forest, dyeing the other half a faint blue. the forest is green and the sun is rising. the beauty is breathtaking, the momentum is magnificent, and people unconsciously want to sigh at the magnificence of nature.

"do you know mount sunset?" he asked.

"i've heard it, i haven't been there."

i've only heard the name on tv and on the internet, and i know it's a northern mountain with a high altitude and beautiful scenery. however, due to the fact that it is too north, there are fewer people to go, and there are not too many tourist facilities, which is a relatively unpopular tourist destination.