CHAPTER 72

[next year, let the gardener plant a few osmanthus trees in the yard.] 】

song bailao woke up and recovered quickly, and i don't know if he had excellent recovery ability or whether all alphas were like this.

he didn't show any low mood about losing his gland, and was even a little happy, making me wonder if he had wanted to do it in the early morning. otherwise, why would he have said those specious things to me before? and why do you have to go to sanatorium and hospital to find luo mengbai for surgery?

but even if i asked him, i don't think he would admit it.

i haven't smelled his pheromones since then, and i'm a little disappointed to think about.

however, i can smell the smell of pheromones, which is also a blessing for pregnancy. once the child is born and the hormones in the body return to normal, it should be as uns smellible as before.

thinking of it this way, there is no regret.

this year, i almost formed an indissoluble relationship with the hospital, either hospitalized or on the way to hospitalization, and the people around me from song mo to song bailao were also injured and hospitalized one by one, just like some curse.

the only one around me who was involved with these strange forces and chaotic gods was also a viking daoist, so i went to the taoist temple to ask for the dao peace charm, hoping that next year the wind and rain would be smooth and the family would be safe.

"song xiaoyou's current appearance is not from our xia family, and the money will not be charged to you." the viking daoist sent me to the door, "you can rest assured, although i am no longer a person in the red dust, no matter what happens in the red dust, i will definitely take care of this matter to the end." you are related to me, and i will not let the xia family bully you casually. "

at first, i thought that what he said about "managing to the end" was nothing more than saying hello to the xia family and asking them not to embarrass song bailao and me anymore. but later i learned that he had actually gathered hundreds of xia family members at the new year's day, held a clan assembly, and forcefully added my name to the xia family tree in the name of the housemates.

at this point, i am the theoretical "xia family", and even if old master xia is in the fire again, there is no reason to move me.

but i was so bedridden that i didn't know it.

begged for a charm, stuffed into the drawer of song bailao's cloakroom, in the afternoon the cook cooked sweet soup, the ninth sister-in-law said that she wanted to send it to song bailao, i snatched it from her hand, indicating that i was willing to do it for her.

"i'm fine at home anyway, so let me send it to him."

sister-in-law jiu smiled and squinted at me: "you want to be sir, not because you are fine." "

in the face of her eyes as if she could see through everything, i touched my nose, a little embarrassed.

"the main thing is that it's okay, and the second thing is that i want to see him." after all, he was injured by a gland, and he had shed so much blood, it was normal to think of him in his heart.

carrying the thermos bucket, i came to the floor where song bailao belonged, and when i walked to the door of the ward, i saw li xun at the door with some surprise.

she was not injured that night except for being a little frightened, which was a blessing in disguise.

"mr. ning?" she was also surprised to see me, and quickly glanced in the direction of the ward, "why did you come at this time?"

The Wound In My Heart (Chen Shang)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें