CHAPTER 45

[not everything that mixes together turns into a wonderful new taste.] 】

in the blur, i heard two voices coming from my ears, intermittently, if they were to leave, it seemed to be a conversation between luo mengbai and the viking daoist.

"i think he... do you want to check... probably..."

"uncle, you mean..."

"don't call your uncle... i took the pulse for him... you'd better..."

i struggled to open my glued eyes, only to see the strange and miserable white ceiling, and even someone around me didn't know, so i closed my eyes unconsciously.

this time, the soul seemed to be dragged to a deeper place, no longer able to perceive the outside world.

in the suffocating darkness, a beam of light suddenly appeared in front of me, and the end was dazzling and shining, attracting me forward.

desperately moving my limbs, struggling through the liquid that seemed to be about to solidify, and seeing that i was getting closer and closer to the light, i held out my fingers and tried my best to touch it. the sticky vinyl limited my movements, pulling and pulling trying to trap me in place.

just a little...

the fingertips stretched forward inch by inch, and when they touched the light, the body suddenly relaxed, and the things that wrapped around me and devoured me like a dark swamp, as if afraid of the light, all retreated.

suddenly, it was no longer completely black.

standing in the middle of the building, the feet are surrounded by large dinosaur skeletons and animal specimens. bright environment, quiet visitors, at first i just felt familiar, but when i saw the teenagers coming from near and far, wearing dark blue school uniforms, i immediately remembered where this was.

in the second half of the second semester of high school, in the spring, shang shan organized the whole school students to go to the xiangtan natural museum and held an off-campus activity called "exploring nature tour".

zhu li did not participate in that activity on the grounds that his estrus period came, but even if he was not in estrus, he probably would not waste his time for such a boring activity.

"then free to move..."

at the teacher's order, the students immediately scattered and went to their own area of interest.

my body suddenly sped away in one direction uncontrollably, and finally stopped in front of a person.

fair skin, slender eyes dragging, when not smiling, it seems a little cold and lonely, it is me when i was a teenager.

i looked at him like i was looking in a magical mirror.

seventeen-year-old ning yu stood in front of a row of mannequins with only skeletons and internal organs left, intently reading the explanations on each label, looking very interested. whenever he read something interesting, the corners of his lips would rise, bringing out some laughter, and those indifference and loneliness would disappear in an instant, revealing a completely different softness.

"beta can use a fertility sac to conceive an heir for both men and women, but due to congenital deficiency, it is impossible to give birth naturally, and after the full term of the fetus, beta must remove the baby with the fertility sac by caesarean section. if the used birth sac is not removed, it is still possible to get pregnant, but..."

the teenager whispered, in a voice that only he could hear, slowly read the electronic information of the exhibits in front of him.

looking at yourself from another angle, it feels strange.