CHAPTER 32

[doing business should pay attention to integrity, and so should people.] 】

holding the toilet, i spit out all the liquid in my stomach. because the vomiting was too intense, the muscles of the whole body tensed uncontrollably, and tears flowed. when i had nothing to throw up, i sat down on the ground and felt a little prostrate.

"hey, are you okay?"

pressing the pumping button, i pulled some tissues, wiped the dirt and tears from my face, and looked back at song bailao at the door.

he held on to the door frame, and his face showed some look that looked very "worried". but in the blink of an eye, the eyebrows gradually bulged, the thin lips became an impersonal straight line, and the expression on that face returned to the "impatience" that i was more familiar with.

"talk." he went into the bathroom, half-crouched down in front of me, hesitated for two seconds, and raised his hand to touch my forehead.

my eyes were dark and bright, my skin touched the heat source of the ironing, and i slightly lifted my lips to emit a almost inaudible sigh, tired and invaded, and my eyelids were uncontrollably about to be pulled down.

"some motion sickness on the way back just now..."

before i could finish speaking, song bailao's palm was retracted.

what a pity......

what is a pity in the end, i can't figure it out when i spit it out to my head, but this idea is particularly clear for a moment.

he stood up and held out his hand to me: "can you get up?" "

i hesitated for a moment, looked at him for a moment, and finally determined that he really meant to help me up, and then i shook his hand.

my knees were numb and weak, and i shook a little, staggering into the crook of his arm to stabilize my body.

"thank you." my shoulders slammed into his strong chest, and through the thin shirt, for a moment i even felt like i could feel the heartbeat under his flesh.

he wrapped his arms around my waist and helped me out of the bathroom with half arms and half arms.

"what else are you uncomfortable with?"

"just... dizzy want to throw up. "

the ninth sister-in-law, who had been waiting outside the door for a long time, saw us come out and hurried over: "what's wrong?" do you want to see a doctor? "

song bailao said: "luo mengbai went abroad to attend the seminar and will come back in half a month." "

sister-in-law jiu had no idea: "that..."

"no." i interrupted the two of them, "it's just motion sickness, just take a break." "

"then i'll ask the cook to cook you some porridge?" nine sisters-in-law proposed.

i shook my head, "i don't have an appetite, just prepare some water for me, nothing else." "

sister-in-law nine: "be well, i'll serve it to you later." "

song bailao helped me to the bed and lay down, and instead of leaving directly, he sat down on the edge of the bed.

i was still a little uncomfortable, so i ignored him.

"do you still want to throw up?"

i was trapped in a soft feather pillow, and my consciousness gradually became dull.

"no." i closed my eyes, "just tired." "

in the haze, it seemed that a hand was stroking me all the way from the top of my hair, moving gently, dragging my fingertips down, my face, neck, and then to my shoulders, and finally stopping at my abdomen through the quilt.