CHAPTER 64

everyone likes good kids, but bad kids don't mean no one loves them.] 】

the next morning, when i woke up, there was no sign of song bailao in bed.

after washing up, i went downstairs and saw him and song mo eating at the table.

"i thought it would be a while before you got up." the ninth sister-in-law saw me come down and put the tableware in the place where i used to sit.

there were seven or eight dim sum and a pot of fresh vegetable porridge on the table, and song bailao had a plate of marvine that i had made yesterday. he held porridge in his bowl and a marfine in his hand, a combination of chinese and western, a combination of salty and sweet, and ate very happily.

as soon as i sat down with my chair in my seat, i heard the song bailao suddenly say, "you've already eaten." "

i thought he was talking to me, but when i sat down to look at it, i found that his fingers were pinching the edge of the muffin pan and dragging it in front of him, while song mo maintained the posture of reaching out and grabbing it, his face full of grievances.

"i just ate one..." song mo retracted his hand and looked at the plate of marfin who had been hooked by song bailao.

"kids don't eat so much sweets." song bailao ignored his son's accusatory gaze, ate the one in his hand, and picked up a new one from the plate to eat.

"then why can daddy?"

"because..." song bailao thought about it, and said in a serious manner, "my teeth are very good, and i am not afraid of moths." saying that, he deliberately punched song mo with his teeth.

sure enough, it was white and shiny, and it looked particularly strong.

song mo was suddenly calmed down, looking at the other party in shock, and did not know how to refute it. his lips fluttered a few times, and he only held out a pitiful "oh" word for half a day, and he bowed his head in frustration and obediently ate the porridge.

after breakfast, song bailao wiped his mouth and got up to leave.

"the case of xia sheng and yan hua century is opened today, and i may not be able to come back until the evening." he straightened his shirt and buttoned a suit button around his waist.

i noticed that he was dressed extraordinarily formally today, with a black shirt and a dark blue striped tie, lining his tall legs and long legs, ape arms and waist, not like a company decision-maker, but a bit like a sexy male model who was about to enter the studio to shoot posters.

"got it." i say.

he picked up the bite stopper, took a few steps, stepped back, and suddenly leaned over at the end of my eye near the sideburns and kissed him.

i closed my eyes and suddenly felt my face burn.

such non-aggressive intimacy is something new. obviously we have done everything we should have done, but those fierce physical entanglements are far from the kiss that makes my heart move.

of course, it was good yesterday...

"gone." song bailao said and buckled the bite stopper and walked toward the door.

my fingertips rubbed the faintly hot end of his eyes until his back disappeared into view, and i withdrew my gaze.

there was still a marfin left on the plate, and i pushed it toward song mo and whispered, "don't be known by daddy, eat it quickly." "

song mo's eyes lit up, and his happy little body twisted up.

the commercial infringement lawsuit between xia sheng and the ruan family is called the biggest case of the last century, and there are many people who pay attention to this case, from the political world to the business community to the ordinary people. earlier, as a key figure in this incident, zhang shikuan, a former researcher of xia sheng who was suspected of stealing confidential technology, had also been "invited to tea" in the name of assisting in the investigation.