CHAPTER 20

[liang qiuyang said that he likes girls, whether it's alpha, beta or omega, as long as girls are ok.] he's such a transparent man. 】

as soon as he said the rooftop, i understood.

it was his lounge and his place of pleasure. i have met him many times to "run errands" there, but if i want to say that i witnessed, it was only once.

i was startled by some strange sounds and could easily wake up from a light nap. the voice was indescribable, and the words that were hard to say were a bit like rubbing a squid on a water pipe.

i may have just woken up a little unconscious, or maybe i really didn't turn the corner, after all, i was the only one on the roof before i fell asleep, very damning, i got up and walked to the sound.

by the time i realized it wasn't squid and the water pipe was too late.

turning around the stairwell, the two human bodies that suddenly appeared in front of me were really a bit unsightly.

song bailao's eyes were slightly closed against the wall, the black uniform coat was messily faded between his elbows, and in front of him was another strange omega kneeling there, stretching his white neck, trying to please his desire.

this scene was so shocking that i was completely stunned and missed the opportunity to leave the scene at the first time.

and my undisguised footsteps, ming's dangling eyes, are almost like shouting "i'm coming" to song bailao.

he had his head against the wall, a posture that revealed his throat knot, and feeling my presence, he opened his eyes and looked at me slowly.

with sweat oozing from the heat or other reasons, he seemed to open his mouth and let out a breath under the bite stopper. imagination adds many wonderful details to the memory, such as the breath i always feel like the breath of a volcano when i look back now, with a scorching temperature. maybe at that time, in my opinion, his whole person was hot and hot.

he saw me, but he didn't stop me from driving me away, and we looked at each other silently for a moment, until omega in front of him also felt something and wanted to turn back.

"continue." song bailao was still looking at me, but his hand was on the back of the omega's head, and he was not allowed to turn away.

it was also these two words full of lust, hoarse and damp, like two boulders descending from heaven, that completely woke me up.

i fled there in a panic, so hurried that i forgot to take my textbook assignments. when i remembered, i was afraid of bumping into something i shouldn't have seen again, so i dragged it out until school was over.

thinking that the afternoon had passed, the two of them should be finished, and it turned out that the omega was gone, but song bailao was still there.

he sat in the corner, holding my homework in his hand. in this week's literature appreciation class, the teacher asked us to read her designated books, and then each of us wrote a post-reading feeling to hand over.

the book she designated was called "the lover of destiny", a love story written by a european literary hero whose name was longer than the title. the central idea is probably to tell the world: every alpha has a destined omega, do not give up, do not give up on yourself, and be full of expectations for love anytime and anywhere.

i don't know what the teacher who assigned this assignment at the time thought, whether he thought it was good to have a different voice, or simply forgot about me, but when i saw song bailao reading the feeling i wrote after reading, the whole person was confused and went up to grab it back.