CHAPTER 10

if any beta says he has not suffered any injustice, he must be the darling of heaven.] 】

the third encounter with song bailao, on a sunset afternoon. at that time, my situation was a little awkward, not only was i surrounded by a group of bored ao in a remote alley, but they also tried to take off my pants in a vain attempt to identify the difference between beta and alpha and omega.

THE BIOLOGY LAB HAD MANNEQUINS OF THREE BLOODS AND SIX SEXES IN THE BIOLOGY LAB, AND THEY WANTED TO SEE THEM THERE, AND IT DIDN'T MAKE SENSE FOR ME TO UNDRESS.

i preferred to die, fought back, and had a fierce physical confrontation with them. however, i was weak, and soon i was pressed to the ground by their blue nose and swollen face.

seven or eight hands were fumbling around me at the same time, like huge and sinister spiders, making people's backs chill.

my struggles only made them feel more amused, and the same was true of the angry scolding and begging for forgiveness. in past bullying, i have learned the experience. don't make a sound, close your eyes, it will be over soon.

"you guys are so noisy..."

suddenly, the hands pulling at my clothes were all there.

i slowly opened my eyes, and through the gap between my legs, i saw a man walking toward this side. just by looking at those legs, you can imagine how tall the person is.

"it's song bailao..." someone exclaimed in a low voice.

i was a little surprised that it was him again.

song bailao slowly approached from the back of the crowd, my side, i was blocked by people, only his voice could be heard, and he could not see his people.

"didn't anyone tell you that this was my turf?" he seemed to have just woken up, and his voice was a little hoarse in addition to his usual laziness.

the crowd was silent for a moment, and after a while a "representative" was elected to negotiate with the other party.

"senior, i'm really sorry. we're just going to borrow your place for a while and leave soon. the man smiled flatteringly and walked toward song bailao.

i didn't know what he had done unluckily to annoy song bailao, i only heard a muffled sound of a hard object hitting the flesh, accompanied by a scream, and the next second, there was a paralyzed alpha in the field of vision.

"something..." song bailao's voice sounded in disgust, "did i say you could touch me?" "

everyone was blinded by his unprepared hand, and they all froze in place for a moment. if i hadn't been in a bad mood at the time, i would have liked to applaud him.

he nodded his toes on the cheek of the fallen alpha, and said with a heavy sense of humiliation: "before i am too angry, get out." "

most of the bullies i bullied were just a bunch of naïve and direct children who had not been pressured by power, and did not dare to start a war with the seniors at will, and were frightened by song bailao, a real bully, and fled the scene in a hurry with their companions.

after the pressure on my back disappeared, i struggled to get up from the ground, and just as i stood up, out of the corner of my eye i caught a glimpse of song bailao walking loosely toward me.

"thanks..." i spat out a word, and a huge force stomped on my back, stomping me down again.

my face was smashed on the ground, my head was confused, and some of them couldn't find the north. turning his head and glaring at song bailao behind me, he looked at me like he was looking at a pile of moldy rotten meat.