EXTRA 9

please write an essay of no less than 800 words under the title of "my xxx", requiring smooth sentences, clear handwriting, and no genre.

"my family" grade 1 class 2 song ningxi

my family consists of dad, mom, brother, and others.

dad was bad and always bullied me. he was very busy at work and sometimes came home late. every time dad worked overtime, mom would wait for him to come back and go to bed. but my brother and i couldn't, because my mother said we were little children and we had to go to bed early and get up early.

heck, actually, i know that they often sneak up on me at night to eat delicious food.

once i dreamed at night that i was eating roast chicken, i was awakened by hunger, touched my stomach and went downstairs, and saw them eating cake in the kitchen, strawberry cream cake! dad not only ate it himself, but also fed it to his mother with his mouth. mom finally didn't want to eat it, and he also used his fingers to dip cream and stuff it into his mother's mouth.

then the cream was everywhere, so wasteful, oh, i went downstairs and told them, don't eat it can be given to me, i was a little hungry, they were startled by me, mom almost pushed daddy down, daddy's face was black.

dad, a stingy ghost, finally refused to share my cake and took me back to the bedroom, asking me to go to bed quickly.

although i loved him very much, he really hated him.

contrary to him, my mother is very gentle, and i and my brother like my mother the most. mom is a baker, will make a good cake, xx road xu meiren is my mother opened, the business is particularly good.

mom is also very beautiful, my eyes look like mom, dad always said that the best thing on my face is the eyes. but my mother said that my mouth looks the best, i looked in the mirror, my mouth obviously looks like my father, it is not good-looking!

my brother's mouth is very good-looking, and i like my brother's mouth, pink, and it looks cute.

although my brother is an alpha, he is different from the idiots in the class who are more powerful all day long, he is very smart, he hurts me very much, and his personality is the same as his mother, especially very gentle. my brother was in poor health and coughed easily, so we couldn't have pets at home, so we had to go to the mountains to see the critters.

my grandfather lived in the mountains, and occasionally we would go to see him. grandpa gan was a taoist monk, and if dad called him "uncle", he would scold his father, but if i called him "grandpa", he would be very happy.

he used to say something i didn't understand, and every time i would be in a daze for a long time, and then he would say that i was "enlightened" and wanted to teach me fortune telling.

in fact, i would like to learn to grow vegetables with him.

in addition to one dry grandfather, i also have two pro-grandfathers. but they were all busy, one was a parliamentarian, the other was a photographer, and they could only actually see them once in a few months, and usually they could only make video calls.

on my birthday last month, there was only one grandfather, and another grandfather and mother said that they were preparing for the quiet election, and i didn't know what it was, as if it was similar to some kind of competition, and my mother said that if he won, his grandfather could become a representative of our country.

i was a little angry because he had attended every year for my birthday and would prepare me a nice little dress as a birthday present. i'm not his little darling anymore, and he doesn't even come to give me a birthday for the game.

我差点就哭了,但后来霄爷爷说他带来了两份礼物,一份是他自己的,一份是另一个爷爷的。

我看了下,发现今年的裙子也很好看,于是原谅了爷爷,没有哭了。

我还有一个姑姑和一个干爹,干爹是妈妈的朋友,也是姑姑的伴侣。干爹他唱歌很好听,有很多人喜欢他,今年他和姑姑要有小妹妹了,姑姑很紧张,都不去上班了,一天到晚跟在干爹身后。

生日的时候他们也来了,我还摸了干爹的肚子,真的好大啊,就像吞了一只十五斤的西瓜。

这就是我的家人,明年的这个时候,我应该会有更多的家人。如果到时候还要写作文的话,我就再加上去。

妈妈说,他现在唯一的心愿是看到我们健健康康,其实我也有心愿,我的心愿就是我的家人都能开开心心。

教师评语:语句流畅,用词精准,优秀。但其中仍有几点错误,老师需要纠正一下。

首先,虽然老师也很喜欢吃你妈妈做的蛋糕,但下次再看到爸爸"喂"妈妈吃东西的时候,你就默默走开,不要突然出现吓他们,至于原因长大了你就知道为什么了,到时你会感谢老师的。再有,是"竞选"不是"静选",老师也希望你爷爷能赢,老师永远支持他。

最后,你干爹真的是怀孕了吗?!!天啊,阳阳这么多年终于得偿所愿,一胎得女,妈妈(被涂掉)老师真的好欣慰啊,替我恭喜你的姑姑和干爹。

检查宁曦语文作业时,我正好看到这篇作文。别的倒算了,但被她误打误撞看到宋柏劳和我在厨房"玩"奶油,不仅写进作文,老师还批阅让她下次默默走开这件事简直让我眼前一黑。

这让我以后怎么面对这位老师,我没记错的话,她貌似还是宁曦他们班的班主任。

我把这篇作文拍下来,发给宋柏劳,还配了一个"尴尬"的表情。

最近夏盛董事会有所变动,夏家人全部被踢出了董事行列,正闹得不可开交,宋柏劳可能在忙,十分钟后才回的我。

【这老师不错啊,挺懂事。】

什么啊,重点是这个吗?

这家伙的关注点怎么能歪成这样?

【下次还是不要在家里的公共区域做太过分的亲密举动了。】

这次他回的很快。

【比如?】

【比如上次在书房你让我......还有图书室里那次......餐厅那样也不行......】

【那要在哪里做?】

【卧室吧。】

【你又嫌隔音不好,怕被听到。】

[that's really not very good sound insulation...]

song mo and ning xi's room and our bedroom were on the same floor, in case ning xi got up again in the middle of the night to steal something to eat, and heard some strange sound coming and knocking on the door, i would really be mentally shadowy.

song bailao called directly.

i answered with some trepidation: "hello? "

"i'll be done in half an hour, and now you're asking the driver to take you to summer." song bailao said, "my office is quiet, absolutely no one, sound insulation is good." "

i froze all at once: "to summer? "

the next second, i reacted violently to what he told me to do, and my speech was not smooth: "you, you specifically told me to do it... do you want to do that kind of thing? "

song bailao laughed softly, his voice low and magnetic, shaking my eardrum: "can't come?" waiting for you. "

clutching the phone, biting his lip and struggling for a moment. although the heart was full of slander, the mouth still gave the answer that he and i understood.