CHAPTER 61

[counting the days, i haven't touched the oven in a long time, and my hands are itchy.] 】

whether the accident that occurred at the parade had anything to do with luo qinghe, i have no way of knowing. however, the xia family, who he said "would not sit idly by", found the door first.

in addition to the xia family, i am more familiar with the metropark daoist, xia yanchi had two sides of the relationship in the early years, xia qiao had seen it once in the video, and the others did not know anything else. when he married song bailao, the xia family did not attend.

so when miss nurse said that there was a "mr. xia" looking for me, my first reaction was that someone from metropark had come to see me. still wondering why he, as an already marked omega, would see me in the hospital reception room?

with doubts in mind, i pushed open the glass door of the reception room, and slowly turned around with my back to my pen, revealing a strange handsome face. wearing a bite-proof collar around his neck, it is called omega.

there were red, very slender moles under the tail of his eyes. making a pair of elegant and upright looks, for no reason because of this mole and beautiful and sentimental. staring at his mole, i seemed to see xia qiao alive for a moment, still thirty years younger, and they were so similar.

but as soon as he opened his mouth, the confidence of the other party calmly broke up the familiarity: "hello, i am xia huainan." it's a pleasure to meet you, mr. ning. "

he held out his hand to me, and i stared at it, half a beat late before i hurriedly grasped it.

"hello..."

his appearance, and his surname is xia, fools have guessed that he must have something to do with xia qiao, but i don't know why he found me.

"do we know each other?" letting go of the hand, i took the initiative to ask for the exit.

he smiled softly and beckoned me to sit down, with ease and generosity, almost as if i had arrived at his home.

at each end of the long glass table in the reception room, there was an all-wood bench, and i sat with him and talked face to face.

"according to my relatives, i should be regarded as xia qiao's cousin and xia yanchi's clan brother." he went straight to the point, directly expressed the key points, and did not hide it, "i actually wanted to say hello to you in advance and make you mentally prepared." "

i furrowed my brows, not very clear: "what mental preparation?" "

"i will take the place of you to become song bailao's legal partner."

this move of first salute and then soldier is really unprepared, and it suddenly blinds me.

for about ten seconds, i watched him say nothing, and my mind was blank, unable to produce any emotion. after ten seconds, i slowly had some "ridiculous" feelings and reported it to my face truthfully.

"oh."

i don't know what to say except for an "oh" word.

xia huainan was a little surprised: "aren't you angry?" "

if a person suddenly jumps in front of you and says that he is going to break the glass of your house, the first reaction of a normal person should not be angry, but to think about what neuropathy the other party is.

"the doctor said that anger is not good for the fetus."

he blinked and smiled, "you're so interesting. "

saying that he was provocative, he seemed very sincere, saying that he was polite, and it was too ironic to talk about politeness.

i think he's interesting.