CHAPTER 2

if there really is original sin in this world, being born as a human being may be my original sin. 】

i had a tattoo on my lower abdomen and hind waist, and the vertical cut wound that was originally intended to cover the caesarean section was dragged by ning shi hard. she probably meant to cover the scar with a little flower, grass, but i secretly let the tattooist tattoo a more vicious scar - the broken flesh, the bright red texture, the mess of rough stitches, as if someone had penetrated the body with a sword.

she stared angrily at my body, slapped me hard, called me an unenterprising waste, and then left me penniless at the door of the remote tattoo shop. if it weren't for liang qiuyang, who also had a tattoo in the store, to see my poor generosity, i'm afraid i would have been sent to the police station by the tattoo shop owner on the grounds of "overlord tattoo".

don't say that ning shi can't understand, even i can't understand what was going on in my head at that moment.

i didn't really like the child, and i didn't think about giving birth to him, but when he did leave, i felt unable to let go.

liang qiuyang said that it may be because of my "maternal" instinct, i think he is not right, it may just be my pretense. i thought i shouldn't forget.

"tame me." i was just one of thousands of foxes, no different from anything else. if you domesticate me, i will be your unique fox in this world. "

i adjusted the camera so that it could focus better below my shoulders.

"i'm sorry, i hurt my hand when i was cooking yesterday, i can't touch the water, i can only become a broadcast anchor." i reached out and showed the band-aid on the index finger of my left hand to the few viewers behind the camera.

the wound was at the knuckles, two centimeters or so on the side, not too deep, but yesterday there was a lot of blood.

as a baker, he deals with the kitchen all day, and all day long he fights geese and calls geese to peck at the blind eyes, all of which is also to blame song bailao.

i used to turn on the tv when i was cooking, which made the house a little popular. generally it is news and the like, and sometimes i will watch some more noisy variety shows.

yesterday i was cutting a potato, suddenly from the mouth of the news male anchor heard the three words "song bailao", a quick hand, the blade of the knife against the flesh split into the meat, fortunately i stopped in time, otherwise i was afraid to go to the hospital to hang up the emergency department.

i rushed into the living room and slammed a tissue against the wound, hearing more in my ears. the xia family died of illness, and as a stepson, song bailao inherited all the properties of the xia family and became the youngest golden bachelor in the list of billionaires.

no wonder the zhu family did not want to let go of this fragrant steamed bun, and the replacement also had to take this big ship.

"just a small injury, give me two days to get better."

after being revoked my baker qualification two years ago, i have been live streaming the cake making process on a live broadcast platform called "amber", which is not very popular, and i can't compare with amber's other popular game anchors, but i can barely make ends meet. however, a few years ago, because someone broke the news that i had copied other contestants in the international cake competition, the popularity of the live broadcast room has become worse than a day. in particular, the "victim" soon began a live broadcast in amber.

Creative competitions and art careers have always been Omega's exclusive domain, and no one will believe a beta justification. Ning Shi is right, adults don't care about the process, everyone only looks at the result.