Chapter 83: Chaotic knowledge

Magic circles appeared above Ina and they shot flames. However, Baelz wasn't fazed.

"What is left is now right. Everything shall shatter under my chaotic might", she chanted.

And then something weird happened.

When the flames touched Baelz' body, water dripped down. Her clothes looked damp and she laughed.

"That's a refreshing bath!" Baelz said.

Ina stopped firing her flames and glanced at her book. After that, she conjured a small flame on her palm and touched it with her finger. Her face had a look of surprise when she saw that her finger was wet.

"It's a rule that whatever that is touched by fire will get burned. But as Chaos, I can twist the rules of reality itself. In this case, fire won't burn you but instead, it will drench you", Baelz explained.

"So flame attacks are now useless", Ina muttered.

She glanced at her book and smiled.

"Then I'll have to fire something else then!" she then faced her palm at her enemy and Baelz landed on the ground.

"Altering gravity huh? That's powerful magic..."

Baelz looked like she was struggling to stand up. Her eyes then glowed and she grinned.

"What is left is now right. Everything shall shatter under my chaotic might."

Ina and Baelz were floating.

"You changed the rules of gravity?!" Ina asked.

"Correct! Gravity used to attract things together but now, they are repelling each other!"

A magic circle appeared below Ina and she was sent upward at a rapid pace.

"So if I were to use a more powerful version of your Gravity Magic, you'll be flying all the way to the sky", Hakos grinned.

A flash of light appeared and Ina teleported a few meters away from Baelz. Magic circles appeared above her and lightning shot from it.

"What is left is now right. Everything shall shatter under my chaotic might", Baelz chanted once more and when the lightning touched her arm, ice formed.

She sighed and chanted again.

"What is left is now right. Everything shall shatter under my chaotic might."

The ice around her arm turned into a white mist and disappeared. Baelz then grinned as she pointed at Ina.

"You may know every single magic in this world but it's all useless when the rules are twisted like this", she said as a magic circle appeared in front of her.

A bolt of lightning came out from it but Ina put up a barrier in time. The barrier froze as electricity danced around it and after a second, the ice turned into mist.

Another magic circle appeared above Ina and a large torrent of water came out. Ina put up a barrier to protect herself again.

"What is left is now right. Everything shall shatter under my chaotic might", Baelz chanted.

Smoke was coming out of the barrier while it was touching the water.

"Just so you know, water now acts like fire. You'll get burned if you touch it", Baelz grinned and pointed at her.

Ina flew upwards to the sky as a large magic circle appeared below her and she crashed to the barrier she made.

"This is bad. She's pinned", Yagoo muttered.