Epilogue

Third Person

[The Big Day]

Nayeon woke up as she heard a knock coming from her door. As soon as she wakes up, she knew everything will change at the moment. It's coronation day. Everyone in the first kingdom is invited to witness the said coronation. The other royalties are also coming.

Nayeon doesn't really feel good about it. She's been up for nights because she's feeling anxious what might happen. Although she didn't let that. She keeps everything in touch and based on her calculations. But still the big event won't let her sleep.

Outside her room, at the balcony. Every night she stays there to watch the stars. It never stops shining and every night is the same energy it initiates even you are in the different kingdom.

The other girls knew what happened on Nayeon. She told it to them. Everyone is happy to know Y/N is fine, but also wish they could see their friend.

Meanwhile, Jeongyeon is happy that Nayeon got to see the worth of their creator. She can assume that Nayeon doesn't just see Y/N as the creator but also respects her.

Nayeon went to her bathroom to take a shower while her servants prepared the clothes that she'll be wearing. Everything that she may needs.

She still have few hours to prepare for the coronation time. It has to be perfect for her, and this time, she knew how it will happen. By also help of her friend, Jihyo. She tells some details on Nayeon that would help.

After Nayeon took a shower, she went out and started to prepare herself. By the help of her servants, she got to finish few minutes before the call.

She went out of her room to see how fancy and well prepared their palace is. It's been years since that happen, and Nayeon can't keep her excitement hidden. She walks around wandering and checking everything out when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Shit!"

"Too nasty for a princess that will have a coronation." Jeongyeon chuckled.

"Gosh, you surprised me. Why are you so early?" Nayeon asked.

"Hello? My kingdom is just next to yours. Also, I want to see how nervous you are. If Y/N is here we might be laughing together." Jeongyeon said.

"Tch, really?" Nayeon huffed and rolled her eyes.

"Do you think there's a chance today?" Jeongyeon asked referring to Y/N's coming. Or a black hole showing up.

Right after that day, Jeongyeon keeps asking Nayeon. It's not a bother from Nayeon because even her is looking forward on it. But it's a year ago now, she thinks that maybe Y/N is right. Maybe it was the last.

"No. I haven't seen any sign. But just like what Y/N said, as long as the stars are there, she's fine." Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon sighed and nodded.

"When I told her that she's a star, this is not what I meant. But still, at least she gave us something to check on."

"Hello guys!" They both snaps as the other royalties came, specifically Jihyo, Mina and Chaeyoung.

"You look wonderful." Mina said to Nayeon.

"Thank you, and you too."

"Momo and Dahyun are on there way. Tzuyu also. And Sana... she'll come late." Jihyo said.

"How did yo-" Nayeon cuts as she saw Jihyo's eyes were green.

"You know, need to practice it as always. I think I am next after you." Jihyo said.