-37.Close to Secret

Nayeon's PoV

"Manipulated?! Like controlled?!"

"Yes. I guess this is what happened to when you got from the black hole."

"That black hole, maybe that is the reason why we can't remember!" I exclaimed.

I can't really catch up with what she's saying. Fight with Seulgi's group and now black hole? What even worst? We got to the creator's clan's place???

"We heard that there are students who were missing that time. Then a black hole showed up. You came out from that."

"How the hell you knew that when we literally can't remember what happened?!"

"We got eyes and ears in your building. Intellectuals aren't called intellectuals for nothing." She said and started to walk back.

"W-wait but who? Who manipulated us?"

"There are 8 people we tracked that night excluding Seulgi's group."

"Do you know them?"

"Of course, but I'm not sure with the names," Irene said.

I picked out my phone and showed her the record of our class, it has a name and picture so she would identify it.

"Who among these?"

She looked at me and looked at the phone as she started pointing.

"You, Momo, Dahyun, Jihyo, Mina, Chaeyoung, Y/N, and Jieun."

"I cannot really remember any of those, even the others."

"Nayeon, we want to help. But let's keep this conversation between the two of us for the meantime." Irene said.

"Why?"

"I'm sure one of your classmates is the manipulator who manipulates your memory. Any of that, we will track them out."

"B-but why? I mean... why are helping us?"

"We only want one thing, Nayeon. It is the peace for our kingdom."

"But now that we know what is going on, is it really important to know what happened that time?" I asked.

"We heard that you came on an undefined place that time. You saved the other missing students with your classmates. The black hole won't open unless someone opened it."

"And?"

"It's probably one of your classmates. The black hole only can be opened by the creator."

~~~~~
One of our classmates opened the black hole? Who could it be? If that is the case, then she might be the creator? Because Irene said that only the creator can open on.

"Nayeon, we finished all the interviews," Jeongyeon said as Irene and I went there place.

I just realized it as Jeongyeon speaks. I looked around and saw how big their place is. Considering that it was hidden, how can they hide this!?

"This is our secret place. We do everything here, the recordings, and stuff."

"Basically you are restricting one's privacy," Chaeyoung said.

"But that fact can help you guys."

"Oh, she's Jennie, the in-charge in the recording you know what is it," Irene whispered.

"We should go now. We have our next class." Y/N said.

"Not so fast, Miss silence."

We all looked at Jennie as she stops Y/N.

Y/N looked at her with furrowed brows while Jennie is just up.

"You forgot this. You must be the kind of person who easily forgets things, huh." Jennie said and gave the pen to Y/N.

Y/N just gets it and walks ahead.

"I know, the atmosphere is getting weirder, let's go," Tzuyu whispered.

"Thank you again," I said to Irene and her friends.

"No worries."

"We'll inform you if we have the lead." She whispered.

We walked out of their building and went back to our school.

"You look fine. The president didn't end you huh?" Tzuyu said.

"Nope, we had a very interesting talk."

Third Person

As Nayeon and her group went back to their class, they saw the others already there and also finished with their assignment.

"How's the other program? Did it went well?" Jihyo asked.

"Yeah, oh I need to talk to you later. Is that fine?" Nayeon asked.

"Sure..."

Meanwhile, Y/N sat on her seat as Jieun looked at her.

"Hey, had lunch?" Jieun asked but Y/N seems didn't hear it.

"Mrs. Lee wants to see you after class." Jieun just said.

The teacher came and they continued their discussion. It is quite a long run but they made to finish it by sharing the information they gathered on their assigned task.

"Well done everyone. It's good to hear that you are not just excelling in special practices but also in academics. In return, we will be having our second physical practice."

"YAY!" Momo exclaimed in excitement.

"I'll explain the details for tomorrow, be sure to get in class in p.e uniforms. I'll be waiting at the practice dome."

"For now, you can all go home and have a rest."

As the teacher said that, different reactions were seen. Some are excited but some are not.

"Can't we just stay at home? You know, I feel dizzy after the search at the library. We really made effort to get information about the creator!" Sana said.

"Luckily we got the task about intellectuals, they are pretty nice to talk with," Chaeyoung said.

"They have gears and modified techs and weapons," Tzuyu stated.

As they all went back to their dorm to chill, Nayeon asked Jihyo to let her in her room.

"What is it?" Jihyo asked as she wandered her eyes to see how Nayeon's room is going.

It's not just a simple room and she can clearly see how Nayeon loves math.

"Jihyo focus," Nayeon said.

"H-huh?"

"I found out something at intellectual students. Their school president, Irene. They know what has been happening inside this school and also outside."

"What?" Jihyo asked confusedly.

Nayeon explains everything she found out, started with the missing royalties, chaos outside the school, the happenings that they can't remember, and the hole that the only creator can make.

Upon Jihyo heard it all, she can't believe everything about it. Missing royalties is bothering her the most, like why would the school didn't even informed them about it?

"I'm telling this to you because I know only you can lead us all. Someone in the class who opened the black hole, maybe she knows how to defeat the creator or how to get our parents back." Nayeon said.

"B-but how? I can't eyes my blue eye, It's uncontrollable." Jihyo said.

"Irene will tell if there is any information. But for now, we need to check on our classmates."